EA Forums - Banner

Grrrrrrr can't get into game

Same thing happened to me and I ended up restoring the device I was playing on to the earliest date of restoration.
You may need to download all the new updates from after Halloween on the game, but fingers crossed that it works!

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    It's been 33 days now for me. EA sucks
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Incredibly annoying!
  • strakke48
    2 posts
    edited November 2013
    i have after my fixed rolleback(5days ago), a problem that i cant connect to the game. everytime i tried to connect i het the screen man i hate this screen please try retry. van somebody help me?
  • angeladevil
    141 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    strakke48 wrote:
    i have after my fixed rolleback(5days ago), a problem that i cant connect to the game. everytime i tried to connect i het the screen man i hate this screen please try retry. van somebody help me?

I'm upto 9 days without my game, I have deleted and reinstalled, changed passwords, installed another EA game (all suggestions from them) ....still no game :evil:
  • Camato372
    5 posts
    edited November 2013
    same happened to me. Origin: Camato372..

Cannot connect.. A window shows up: German text: "Mann ich hasse dieses Fenster" -> "Man I hate this window"

Mi Springfield had a rollback before.

Can you please fix this?
  • DukeFryer123
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    Just bought 60 donuts and once I confirmed my Apple ID my game closes at the same point.

Origin name - DukeFryer123
  • edited November 2013
    EA!!! FIX THE DAMN SERVER. or you LOSE more players because of this :evil:

• daaes
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    I too have just encountered this problem when I tried to buy golden scratch off. Will not let me past the fox screen. Guess they don't want my money that badly. But I miss playing the game - sucks. If it goes on for a long time I will just delete it and find something else to play!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    36 days now :evil:
  • rachael0493
    1 posts
    edited November 2013
    I can't get into the have! It brings up the donut and ea home screen and then crashes! It started doing it right after I did the new update of iOS 7.04 and bought $20 in donuts!!!! Grrrrr! I wish they would fix the game already! :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.