EA Forums - Banner

The Tap of Shame Thread

Replies

• ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tapped my last tile three different times since this madness began, for waits of 2, 2 1/2, and 3 1/2 days: not complaining, however, as I also have 91 tiles in storage. TY awesome neighbors!
  • bkopp1
    353 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Accidently tapped my tile today also. 3 day wait ahead of me. However I will continue to tap others when I have my daily visits.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Hit it yesterday. 3 day wait. So annoyed.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    I hit mine by accident and am on 3 days, a day to go. Funny thing is on the add me thread for SP I added people and most of them don't even visit yet I tap their tile. I will be deleting soon, I didn't want to waste donuts speeding up tile, savedfor Thanksgiving update. Some neighbors are just rude and albeit impatient.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    My shame is that because the add me thread is locked to many users I posted a new topic and some Mod decided to delete it. I spent over $150 to be treated this way.?????
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    My shame is that because the add me thread is locked to many users I posted a new topic and some Mod decided to delete it. I spent over $150 to be treated this way.?????

:hunf:

I didn't delete it, it's merged with the add me thread at the top.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've come veeerrrryyyy close to tapping that last handshake a few times. The temptation to tap everything has nearly bitten me.
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yoy quoted me in tne wrong post.i suppose I should not complain about people askinf for neighbors. Inshould instead complain I spend my hard earned money, self employed, so money is tight, and not be a "forum reg" and fit in the clich?. I checked messages and last I had waz nov 11th. P
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yoy quoted me in tne wrong post.i suppose I should not complain about people askinf for neighbors. Inshould instead complain I spend my hard earned money, self employed, so money is tight, and not be a "forum reg" and fit in the clich?. I checked messages and last I had waz nov 11th. P

Huh? What?
  • jkeeney73635
    147 posts
    edited November 2013
    Mwdalton I thankmyou for that but I still cannot reply tomthe add me thread. Appreciate the help. I can add me thread vut no reply option.
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Mwdalton I thankmyou for that but I still cannot reply tomthe add me thread. Appreciate the help. I can add me thread vut no reply option.
    you dont need to as you have the last post in that thread anyway!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    you dont need to as you have the last post in that thread anyway!

Exactly! :roll:
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited November 2013
    Anyyyywayyy :wink: I tapped on my last tile the other day , still have 1 day and 14hrs :x
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I can only get 2 handshakes, I hate you all :(
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    but surely calamari you wouldnt want a big squidport?
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2013

I see what you did there >·<
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    That was awesome!

For some reason I only appear to be able to get one handshake on TV6 and the farm. Can anyone who has me (plumpony101) come tap me. I haven't visited friends all week but I PROMISE I will come along at some point this weekend.
  • HomerClone702
    91 posts
    edited November 2013
    :oops: Guess I should check-in here. Accidents galore lately.
  • shelton540
    173 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Twice,
    I have hit my next-to-last handshake, and both have opened as if tapped.

I might have sworn.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited November 2013
    I had only gotten 2 free tiles when the glitch first started and when I accidentally clicked the last one I just gave up cuz I didn't think the glitch would last this long. And I didn't wanna wait 1 1/2 days for a new tile. Figured I'd worry about squidport later but now I'm regretting it...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.