EA Forums - Banner

The Tap of Shame Thread

124Next

Replies

• cara252
    199 posts
    edited November 2013
    I did it early on and only had 1,5 days to wait for a new one. The current one has been up and running for a long time and I think I'm way over the max and probably over the number of tiles I'll ever need. But I keep it up and running as long as I can. I'm probably gonna do something stupid any day now, so I'll just see how long it will last.

It's like a little test for myself: "How long can I go without being stupid?" So far so good... :wink:
  • zephkraut368
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    I did the same thing... rebuilt tile and it was finally ready last night. I clicked on Fat Tony who was standing on the boardwalk in front of (not next to, I thought there was plenty of space) the entrance.... and it took my brand new tile instead! I could've screamed... I need to move stuff because that area is way too sensitive.

Starting over with another tile... sigh....
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited November 2013
    Sadly, I am now a member of the Tap of Shame club...no more tiles for me though, apparently I have hit the limit. I will continue to tap my neighbor's tiles even though I am secretly jealous of their tile generating capabilities.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.