EA Forums - Banner

I'm back in.

What would you consider alot?

Glad your back!

Replies

• NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Welcome back, I've got 44 tiles in storage, am I in danger of being frozen out? I want to keep the tile going for the XP (I've filled the water) and the tiles are gonna keep adding up.... but I really don't want to be frozen out in the middle of this update. At what point should I tap the last handshake and have done with it?
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i've got 180ish tiles in storage and have had no problems... welcome back sherry(wondering why i hadn't gotten a visit from you)
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    What would you consider alot?

Glad your back!

I was storing tiles when my game froze. After that, everytime I'd enter my town it would freeze about 2-3 secs after I entered. It took about 8 times entering into my town to lay out the 108 tiles I had stored, but now my game is back to normal.

The amount of tiles for me was 108. But I bet it is different for everyone; depending on their device, how decorated their town is, how many tiles total they have and possibly other factors. Laying the tiles back out is what seems to fix the problem.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Welcome back, I've got 44 tiles in storage, am I in danger of being frozen out? I want to keep the tile going for the XP (I've filled the water) and the tiles are gonna keep adding up.... but I really don't want to be frozen out in the middle of this update. At what point should I tap the last handshake and have done with it?

I was going to say isn't it like 4:00 am where you are but I might be 2 hours out and it's not that late/early.

But seriously, hang in there. Those of us capped out still like the XP we get from neighbours who are still 'alive'. So Sherry, it sounds like the number of tiles in storage may also be a factor. I would have thought just the total (in storage or laid out) was the only issue.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Glad to hear you got it fixed. :thumbup: I kept getting booted out of your town when I tried to visit. Going to visit you now. :D
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Glad to hear you got it fixed. :thumbup: I kept getting booted out of your town when I tried to visit. Going to visit you now. :D

LOL I was about to say the same thing. It was frustrating getting booted especially when your far down my list meaning I have to scroll all the way back.

Welcome back.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:

LOL I was about to say the same thing. It was frustrating getting booted especially when your far down my list meaning I have to scroll all the way back.

Welcome back.

Ah, I wondered why your town kept booting me out...you're right next to AM4692 (Joe) on my list, so I thought his town must have infected yours :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Well, you guys shouldn't have any problems going into my Springfield now. No freezes for me since I laid out the stored tiles, and I've been in and out of my town all night. I'm leaving the last handshake up cause I'm not ready to tap it yet, but you don't necessarily need to tap my Squidport tile. I'm also growing moonshine so that'll be available tomorrow. Please let me know if any of you continue to have problems accessing my town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!