EA Forums - Banner

The ever reappearing nuclear waste

Yep, got several threads running about it. Hide it behind a building

Replies

• thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've got one, too. I hid it in some trees.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    bren1960 wrote:

I did, behind the Buddhist temple (and, appropriately, on the area of the Power Plant).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Veggiefox
    95 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've had that problem with flowers. I never even had flowers there. They just appeared, of all places, in the road lol. I've put them in inventory and they always reappear. Now I just think it's kinda funny.
    izsg.jpg
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited November 2013
    bren1960 wrote:

I did, behind the Buddhist temple (and, appropriatly, on the area of the Power Plant).

Oh yes, that's a good place. I know, it's just knowing it's there lol
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have a few waste barrels over by my power plant. I like them there, but I keep wondering if I should clean them up to see if one of them is the eternal piece. Seems like there's on in every town.
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have this and actually love it cause I just keep cleaning it up and eventually a donut pops out. Must be after something like 50 clean ups??? ( sorry never actually counted). So hide it, but just keep having homer or Lisa clean it up time and time again...your reward eventually will be a donut.
    Oops....didn't even notice OP already mentioned the free donut....just confirming!
  • selbel2000
    77 posts
    edited November 2013
    Same here, I've learnt to love it, and I especially loved it during the start of the halloween event - it started paying donuts around every 3rd clean up!! Unfortunately I think that got picked up because it stopped paying out after an update, but it does still give me a donut every now and then.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.