EA Forums - Banner

Weekend Dad part 12 Kirk S/l. Glitch?

Sounds like a pretty low-paying job, huh? :wink:

Replies

• TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    almost all of kirk's tasks pay $20 during the questline, part of the joke i assumed
  • ryan22785
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    Because Kirk is such a loser in this story that he's doing jobs for dirt cheap.
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    He gives 200 exp tho..evens out nicely..
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    OOOOO. I feel like such a duh. LOL. I guess the upside is the extra XP. Guess that joke went right over my head.

Thanks for the responses. :)
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    I rushed most of it in preparation for thanksgiving so didnt even notice :oops:
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited November 2013
    i may have encountered an actual glitch regarding the happy little elves task....

i'm on at least the 3rd if not the 4th time having to do it. i found a walkthrough and it shows Part 11 and 12 both involve playing the game. so i was sure i had done that twice yesterday morning...but there were no word bubbles for either homer or kirk. then i clicked on kirk and the 24hr task was there waiting again. i thought maybe i miss counted or something so i did it.

well it happened again today, i was sure i was done and again no bubbles from homer or kirk...but then i click kirk and the task is there yet again and highlighted. so i did it again.

• RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    BouncyX wrote:
    i may have encountered an actual glitch regarding the happy little elves task....

i'm on at least the 3rd if not the 4th time having to do it. i found a walkthrough and it shows Part 11 and 12 both involve playing the game. so i was sure i had done that twice yesterday morning...but there were no word bubbles for either homer or kirk. then i clicked on kirk and the 24hr task was there waiting again. i thought maybe i miss counted or something so i did it.

well it happened again today, i was sure i was done and again no bubbles from homer or kirk...but then i click kirk and the task is there yet again and highlighted. so i did it again.

Part 11 is Play the game 24 hours
    Part 12 is Play the game 24 hours 3 times

So in total you have to do it four times. There should be a speech bubble before #2 and then not again until after #4
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Sounds like a pretty low-paying job, huh? :wink:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited November 2013

Part 11 is Play the game 24 hours
    Part 12 is Play the game 24 hours 3 times

So in total you have to do it four times. There should be a speech bubble before #2 and then not again until after #4

ohhhhhhhh......i so never noticed it was 3 times for the 2nd go round...well that makes sense. lol so then this should be my last time. Thanks!!
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    I took a pic of the quest a couple days ago. I thought it might come in handy, being that the walkthrough is wrong.
    B947240B-FBA2-4F05-939F-9A9E36C2BCAE-807-000001C931E2CCF0_zps073a4424.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.