EA Forums - Banner

Homer, Moe and Ned hunting for turkeys

Could've lead to funny random interactions

Moe shooting someone's dog
or
ned shivering as witch marge takes a victory lap

I've really liked the dialog in this event too, can't go wrong with meth and smuggled panda jokes :)

Replies

• GooooBanana
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Do you have to complete the quest's tasks in order? Pt. 4 for example, the first task is Reach Lvl 15, Build Moe's Tavern, But I'm only on 14, and I made Flanders & Homer hunt turkeys. There's not a little blue timer next Homer's face in the task menu though. Will these still count towards the overall quest?

Also, why does it say I'm offline- when I'm in game, have the desktop origin program running, and logged into the forums?
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    Do you have to complete the quest's tasks in order? Pt. 4 for example, the first task is Reach Lvl 15, Build Moe's Tavern, But I'm only on 14, and I made Flanders & Homer hunt turkeys. There's not a little blue timer next Homer's face in the task menu though. Will these still count towards the overall quest?
    Homer & Ned's part of the quest will be counted as complete once you have Moe finish his part. The timer only appears when everyone included in the quest is doing - or in your case has done - their task.
    Also, why does it say I'm offline- when I'm in game, have the desktop origin program running, and logged into the forums?
    I have no idea, sorry.

Edit: added "or in your case has done" and the "r" to "timer"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.