EA Forums - Banner

Thanksgiving event.

There's an update coming 5-Dec. The general consensus is it will be the "Christmas" update. So I would presume if EA is going to remove the ability to purchase balloons, they would be removed with that update.

That being said, I guess they could be removed at any time...

Replies

• KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I would agree with XBL. December 5 is the best guess. But it *is* a guess and previous such guesses by forum users on TSTO release dates have often been in error.
  • ciararonnie
    69 posts
    edited November 2012
    Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll get the cash by the end of tommorrow.
  • KingVicc
    124 posts
    edited November 2012
    As soon as you get the first balloon, it'll take about 5 mins for it to update and ask you to get the second one. So as long as you can save up $47,500 ($1000 for the Scratchy Balloon, $16,500 for the Blinky Balloon, and $30,000 for Santa's Little Helper Balloon) you should be fine. Also don't forget that there is an Itchy (Costs 40 Donuts) and Snowball 2 Balloon! (Costs 20).
  • woodychips134
    68 posts
    edited November 2012
    I thought there was going to be a Thanksgiving day parade involving the balloons.

Any reason to hang on to them still?
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited November 2012
    The balloons seem to have been a waste of money (or doughnuts if you were foolish/completist enough to buy the premium two).

EA could have readily put forth an update and ignored Thanksgiving if all they were going to provide were stationary crap.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.