EA Forums - Banner

I started playing at halloween

and I visted everyone everyday, but now when i visit, I see different things to click on, what is the best one to click on? to help the person I am visiting and myself?

Many thanks
Sandi

There are multiple threads on this... Take a stroll through the forums. At least 5 are current.

Replies

• Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i tried i guess i dont know the search word for it
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    The Squidport tile, channel 6, open air stage and farm appear to be the most beneficial for people. If none of these are a possibility then graffiti a building or tap a building which takes longer to generate income. I personally don't care what gets tapped in my town but this appears to be what most people want.
  • Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    thank you, I dont care but i see alot do care and I dont want to do it wrong, i visit every day
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited November 2013
    Click on whatever you want to...
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013
    thank you, I dont care but i see alot do care and I dont want to do it wrong, i visit every day

Firstly, Welcome to TSTO game...I'm sure you've noticed it's quite more involved than anyone would've thought. Hahaha.
    Don't worry to much about tapping anything wrong, the simple fact that you visit your neighbors daily shows you're the best kind of neighbor to have. Just have fun :wink:

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    thank you, I dont care...
    Ooooh, you probably will soon. When buildings start costing six digits and a few people tapping your Channel Six would get you enough for a building, you will care. When you start constructing squidport and find out that a single boardwalk section will take days to build but you can get multiples if multiple friends will tap it, you will care. And when you figure out that graffiti is the only thing that makes those buildings pay out, you'll probably care a little. And when you figure out that when a friend taps a house it allows the timer to start over, you'll be annoyed when someone taps the Simpson house and its 45-second timer. (Though, you'll probably start to be even more annoyed at the people who don't visit you at all, after begging for an add and complaining about how their neighbors are unreliable.)
    Then again, maybe you won't. I just can't imagine getting very far in the game without wanting all the help you can get. I still get a little flash of gratitude whenever I see that extra handshake on my Ch6, squidport, and farm. I watch for the names popping up when I tap them and I smile.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    neuroheart wrote:
    thank you, I dont care...
    Ooooh, you probably will soon. When buildings start costing six digits and a few people tapping your Channel Six would get you enough for a building, you will care. When you start constructing squidport and find out that a single boardwalk section will take days to build but you can get multiples if multiple friends will tap it, you will care. And when you figure out that graffiti is the only thing that makes those buildings pay out, you'll probably care a little. And when you figure out that when a friend taps a house it allows the timer to start over, you'll be annoyed when someone taps the Simpson house and its 45-second timer. (Though, you'll probably start to be even more annoyed at the people who don't visit you at all, after begging for an add and complaining about how their neighbors are unreliable.)
    Then again, maybe you won't. I just can't imagine getting very far in the game without wanting all the help you can get. I still get a little flash of gratitude whenever I see that extra handshake on my Ch6, squidport, and farm. I watch for the names popping up when I tap them and I smile.

Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the game!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.