EA Forums - Banner

TSOS???

Wow. I have never understood all this jebberish on here! I started playing this game almost a year a ago for fun. It was a weekend hobby, if you will. I really started trying to play and found out about this forum a few months ago. With that said. I don't need any dumb comments or Duh pictures. Just honest help for a level 37 opps player. I have missed out on so much and no longer want to play in the dark. I just got an iPad air to play. So much better than my little phone that I started on!
welcome!

Replies

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Ooh, iPad Air? Is it good? It's good, isn't it? I bet it's good :D

Welcome to the forum :)
  • hendie32420
    9 posts
    edited November 2013
    iPad so far is amazing. Not had a glitch or anything. Knock on wood!
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    iPad so far is amazing. Not had a glitch or anything. Knock on wood!

Congrats on the new iPad and welcome to the TSTO jungle.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Welcome to your new home.
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited November 2013
    Make sure your donut spending confirmation is on (if you want it on). I don't know if I was supposed to turn it on when I switched to the iPad and didn't or if it was on and I stupidly turned it off because I was only half paying attention to what I was doing. Kinda stunk finding out the hard way it was off.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Welcome to the online party. Hope you can find all the help you need here
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Playing this game without using this forum was a big mistake I made. I missed out on some great stuff. The reason I finally found the forum was due to being prompted to find friends for this Halloween event and because I was having problems with connectivity.

You will find this place very helpful.

Welcome!
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    Welcome. It seems you are asking what TSOS means and I don't know. Perhaps you mean TSTO? In which case that's easy: The Simpsons Tapped Out. This thread might be helpful for you, it is a list of acronyms used on this forum: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9801093.page

Edit: "be"
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Welcome! From what I've learned, here's how the forum etiquette works:
      [li]We try to play nice.[/li] [Li]We sometimes forget to play nice.[/li] [li]When we REALLY forget to play nice, one of the moderators locks the thread. (Think of this as their version of "Are you kids gonna behave, or do I have to come in there?")[/li] [li]When we play downright nasty, one of the moderators deletes the thread. (Think of this as their version of sending us to our room.)[/li]
    But mostly we're nice. (Occasionally irritable, but nice.)

:wink:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.