EA Forums - Banner

Nuclear waste

Yes. Many people have claimed this

Replies

• jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    Somebody else posted about this too but I'm not so lucky to have this happen to me!! :roll:
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for your answers. Now if I could just have a donut once in a while clearing that patch :D

• jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    Actually just found my reappearing nuclear waste!!! Yay!! :)
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited November 2013

Was it on the far right edge of the map? That's where mine was. It has given me many donuts in the last few months :)
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    kuhn2632 wrote:

Was it on the far right edge of the map? That's where mine was. It has given me many donuts in the last few months :)

Yep, for some reason it ended up with the pumpkin house I placed. I thought I'd left it there as decoration but it didn't fit in. :mrgreen:
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I has a piece of debris, brick wall with a beam thru it, thought it was the high school when I tried to move it. Didn't dare try to store it. Since the last update it went to a therapist and now believes it's a piece of debris.

Enjoy your debris while it lasts
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Mine keeps reappearing behind the stage
  • mutibabe
    61 posts
    edited November 2013
    Had a debris piece do that for me as well. Would clean it many times over and it'd pop right back up again. I think I did get a donut or two from it over all but one day it just didn't reappear anymore. Which sucks cause I was hoping to recover some pieces but in my Krustyland for decor. Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!