EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow Bob Animations

That sounds amazing

Replies

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    cant say I have. usually he just explodes like a pi?ata leaving money and XP

So I'll have to watch more closely

(Be careful, the grammar police are watching; I didn't say observing)
  • tyabolical
    111 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yup, I've seen him completely flip upside down and also what looks like being flattened when tapped.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    I remember a thread on this, a while back. The OP of that thread claimed the different animations are due to the direction, over which you move your finger across the screen over him. For example: Sideshow Bob does a cartwheel, if you swipe your finger across him, from up to down or right to left, etc.
    I, trying to test it, wasn’t able to reproduce his claims. So I remain skeptical.:hunf:
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    One thing that I didn't mention was that he was walking through a hedge at the exact moment that I tapped him. Sort of like I might have tripped him. Goes along with the direction of the swipe theory. I normally try to give a nice clean tap otherwise I accidentally tap a bunch of brown houses. Good way to lose friends.
  • jeniferwm
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just saw my first gymnastic gyration by Sideshow Bob. I hope it can be recreated. I will use everyone's tips. Thanks...
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    I just visited a friends town, saw Sideshow Bob and when I tapped him he did a brief handstand/cartwheel move. First time I've seen him do anything other than the usual little bow. Has anyone seen any other manoeuvres.

I've seen this a lot of times
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    One thing that I didn't mention was that he was walking through a hedge at the exact moment that I tapped him. Sort of like I might have tripped him. Goes along with the direction of the swipe theory. I normally try to give a nice clean tap otherwise I accidentally tap a bunch of brown houses. Good way to lose friends.

I wish I could get Hank Scorpio to get Sideshow with a flamethrower. It would serve two purposes:

1. Relieve me of my not-very-well-repressed hatred of Sideshow's repeated damage to my gameplaying, and
    2. Provide what I can only hope would be some awesome animation.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    dgwglenn wrote:
    I normally try to give a nice clean tap otherwise I accidentally tap a bunch of brown houses. Good way to lose friends.

Why does tapping brown houses lose friends?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I've seen him do little handstands and sick out his tongue, but it was before I tap him. It's like he's taunting me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.