EA Forums - Banner

Wow...100 posts can take awhile!

13Next

Replies

• 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited November 2013
    U can type an answer on all the latest threads.

Do this in the forum of a question with no less than one grammar/spelling correction and you'll have my blessing.

Do this in the form of a question, with no less then one grammar or spelling correction and you will have my blessing

AmIdoingitright?
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    When I was promoted and I wasn't even trying to be, in fact my reply on that post was "avatar? don't need no stinking avatar" I recall the Post stating that the mods were interested in getting the lurkers to participate more. Not only just posting more but also posts that contributed to the forum. I was at 68 posts when I was promoted and love my avatar.
  • JoshJHunter
    437 posts
    edited November 2013
    i dislike you very much.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Well I hope you make it and congrats on your more than 100 posts.

How does this "promotion" thing works? I was told in another thread that "promotions" are granted around the 20th of each month. Do we have to apply? Didn't realize that I needed it and was trying to insert an avatar and when it didn't work going crazy trying to "fix" till I heard about "promotion".

Anyone knows why this is necessary? If an avatar doesn't fit with the forum rules, wouldn't be easy for the mods to delete it?

YyU9TTk.png

This shows up in your forum inbox on the 22nd.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    To REALLY drive up your statistics, You could go into each and every thread, regardless of thread topic, and add a reply that says, simply, "add me". (Annette offers, helpfully.)

(Annette flees on foot.)

*smites* :wink:
  • mbaron312775
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, Im hoping for the promo. Come on EA!
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited November 2013
    I only read the first 8 or so posts in this thread but, is 100 posts when you can get an avatar? Edit: never mind, just read the post a few above this one. Boo.

And also congrats to the first poster! :D
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    I really want an avatar. Not sure what I'll put yet, but I really hope I get promoted~
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited November 2013
    My chair keeps changing.
  • shootout4
    158 posts
    edited November 2013
    Grats on 100!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.