• Just_Unfair
    27 posts
    edited December 2013
    Does this still work with Christmas update
  • Phonedave
    65 posts
    edited December 2013
    Does this still work with Christmas update

The update took down any existing handshakes.

If you are over the max on tiles, then you will not be able to build a new one, and the tile glitch is done for you.

If you are below the max, you can build a new tile and then start collecting handshakes again.

I'll have to be satisfied with my 200 some odd tiles, as I am over the max. I have to say, I am sort of glad it is done for me. Now I can rebuild my SF and not have to have it set up with a big "Tap SP Tile" made out of bushes.

After Xmas, it is rebuild time. I'm not doing it with snow everywhere.

Dave
  • ultimate1979
    17 posts
    edited December 2013
    I have a question about this double tapping thing.

On my main TSTO, I have the SP ready to tap on. I went to my g/f TSTO and went to my main TSTO and did the Tap on SP -> Krustyland -> Back and tap on SP again -> Krustyland -> Back and tap on SP again so I was able to get the credit for the 3 taps as a friend. But when I go and look at my main TSTO, there is only 1 handshake.

Does this mean that I can't get any double handshakes??
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited December 2013

On my main TSTO, I have the SP ready to tap on. I went to my g/f TSTO and went to my main TSTO and did the Tap on SP -> Krustyland -> Back and tap on SP again -> Krustyland -> Back and tap on SP again so I was able to get the credit for the 3 taps as a friend. But when I go and look at my main TSTO, there is only 1 handshake.

You should have the double handshake once another neighbor visits. Sometimes they can be right on top of each other so you may have to zoom in to see it. Only tap one of the two. Tapping a neighbor's tile more than once is pretty much a waste unless you are PMing each other in between taps.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    drew3rdof3 wrote:

You should have the double handshake once another neighbor visits. Sometimes they can be right on top of each other so you may have to zoom in to see it. Only tap one of the two. Tapping a neighbor's tile more than once is pretty much a waste unless you are PMing each other in between taps.

Actually, it's not a waste of time, hence this thread, if you do it right ;-)

My tile, like everyone's, completed with the Christmas update.

It took me 3 1/2 days to build another one, but a few of my friends are kindly tapping it on occasion - understandably, most are going for cards at the moment.
    But I am still getting stacked handshakes :-)

• oubouncer
    519 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Has anyone tried this with the egg nog bar? imagine 3 times the coins! =D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.