EA Forums - Banner

Quests shortcuts?

If u send a character in advance of the quests u can. Its mentioned in the walkthrough

Replies

• MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    It does work that way usually. I never actually seeked to exploit it, but every once in a while it happens by accident.
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited November 2013
    oh ok!! so it works all the time...
    that's great.. wish i had knew when first starting the game instead of finding out when already at lvl 37 Oo
    cheers guys
  • bobbysharp10
    46 posts
    edited November 2013
    It's a good way to get a jump start if you know a long task is coming after a shorter one. It really helped me early in the game but I never planned it, it was always just a fluke.
  • AmandaElwood
    168 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have had it happen a couple times by accident, but have never done it on purpose. Mainly because I never thought to do it. :lol: I like reading the storyline as it pops up, so I tend to avoid the walk-throughs.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited November 2013
    It used to happen alot in the lower levels, it all depends on triggers and if you have the character on the same job.
    The most recent was the fleet a pita quests.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited November 2013
    It's easy enough to do it in a number of cases, which is what makes the walk-throughs very useful. But EA has also made it harder by making sure that the character who needs to do the task is the one to trigger it, or by making special tasks that are not always available to use until triggered by another character. Or by making it a 2-character requirement that maybe one you could get a jumpstart on, but still have to wait on the other.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!