Replies

• skippermeh
    296 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tomorrow is also the deadline form my Springfield Library competition :D
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I don't have an avatar picked out yet, so maybe I should go pick one out. Just in case I get promoted. (hint hint)
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Are celebrity faces allowed. I'd personally like to use Groucho Marx if I was ever given the honor of using one.
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited November 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    Are celebrity faces allowed. I'd personally like to use Groucho Marx if I was ever given the honor of using one.

Not sure. I would think so, especially someone like that (ie dead). I have Lisa with SLH's puppies because I have greyhounds.

PS. Aren't you my neighbor and aren't you Canadian? The person who lives on The Island? Sorry if I mixed you up with someone else but I laughed because it now says "you can't get there grom here" and I always had bad luck with the ferry and its so expensive!

Hope this doesn't come across as shamelessly adding to my post count by making irrelevant conversation, lol.
  • rbndnckr
    66 posts
    edited November 2013
    bncagney wrote:
    rbndnckr wrote:
    bncagney wrote:
    I do have an avatar that I want to use. I will try to make lots of irrelevant comments today and tomorrow :)
    I think everyone has an avatar he would like to use :D

I guess not, someone in this thread said they didn't care!
    okay maybe not everyone :mrgreen:
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    bncagney wrote:
    dgwglenn wrote:

Not sure. I would think so, especially someone like that (ie dead). I have Lisa with SLH's puppies because I have greyhounds.

PS. Aren't you my neighbor and aren't you Canadian? The person who lives on The Island? Sorry if I mixed you up with someone else but I laughed because it now says "you can't get there grom here" and I always had bad luck with the ferry and its so expensive!

Hope this doesn't come across as shamelessly adding to my post count by making irrelevant conversation, lol.

Yes, yes, yes and the ferries aren't getting any cheaper. Thanx for helping me up my number too.

PS Also thanx for putting your big 3 so close together. Makes for a quick in and out. I didn't like the looks of mine so I put the farm back up at the top of town (hint hint). I'm currently getting 523 XP for the triffids.
  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    kevin514 wrote:
    I sure hope I get a message tomorrow, I want to use my avatar!

What are the benefits of getting a promotion? I don't get it... Do you get paid or what? Because the sounds unrealistic to me...
  • rbndnckr
    66 posts
    edited November 2013
    kevin514 wrote:

What are the benefits of getting a promotion? I don't get it... Do you get paid or what? Because the sounds unrealistic to me...
    nope nothing you just can use a avatar :p
  • rathmann72
    130 posts
    edited November 2013
    Good luck all of you... I don't have many chance of promotion now since I only post a little. But next month, who knows? :)

Dont know about that, i got mine promotion on about the same amount of post as you have now, so think tis very random who get it.

Meaby you get it to, well good luck to you, and the rest of you guys :thumbup:
  • justinabboe
    30 posts
    edited November 2013
    i hope i get promoted also been a long time lurker and it would be nice to hv an avatar
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'd love to get a promotion! :-P
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Wait,you have to be promoted for your avatar to show?

No wonder mine doesn't appear,then.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013

My promotion message came in around 1am, so I'd suggest staying visible today/tonight and into tomorrow if necessary.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited November 2013
    Won't be me, I changed my name on here and lost my post count... Together with my avatar :(
    you know u can change it back if u wanted too
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm looking forward to promotion day because:

1. It makes people happy - Wheee! :)
    2. It's so much easier to remember people if they have an avatar - my brain stubbornly rebels when it comes to recognizing things like Z1ppyP00 as names.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited November 2013

My promotion message came in around 1am, so I'd suggest staying visible today/tonight and into tomorrow if necessary.
    I would if I didn't have college tomorrow. Not a wise idea to run the risk of sleeping in when tomorrow is a college day! :mrgreen:

Why does this for some reason remind me of the floor 500 promotion in the Doctor Who episode "The Long Game"?
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • shootout4
    158 posts
    edited November 2013
    Good luck everyone. I know I wont get one, but its ok, I'm much more of a lurker anyways
  • JoshWB123
    112 posts
    edited November 2013
    Me too :P
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited November 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    bncagney wrote:
    dgwglenn wrote:

Yes, yes, yes and the ferries aren't getting any cheaper. Thanx for helping me up my number too.

PS Also thanx for putting your big 3 so close together. Makes for a quick in and out. I didn't like the looks of mine so I put the farm back up at the top of town (hint hint). I'm currently getting 523 XP for the triffids.

I use to live in Washington State so it impressed me that your ferries cost so much more.
    I found your triffids, TV station and stage. It was easier when you had them at the landing zone but I don't blame you for moving because you have a great looking Springfield.
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    rbndnckr wrote:
    kevin514 wrote:

nope nothing you just can use a avatar :p

Wait a sec... You mean getting promoted doesn't mean unlimited donuts?!?! D'OH!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.