Promotion day tomorrow...

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    I'm looking forward to promotion day because:

1. It makes people happy - Wheee! :)
    2. It's so much easier to remember people if they have an avatar - my brain stubbornly rebels when it comes to recognizing things like Z1ppyP00 as names.

Well, if TotalTapper is promoted, let's hope his avatar isn't his gif of TSTO balloons ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    For those that want a promotion, just keep posting tonight. :D That's how I got promoted. Good luck! 8)
  • Trieste53
    69 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Good luck to everyone and myself.
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    Its only for people who care about having pics i guess..i just use this place to get info..
    Its all silly really..
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    For those that want a promotion, just keep posting tonight. :D That's how I got promoted. Good luck! 8)

Same here. I got promoted with 30 posts and they all were within a few days leading up to the promotion day.
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited November 2013
    Its only for people who care about having pics i guess..i just use this place to get info..
    Its all silly really..

Hugh Jelly?
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Let see I believe I joined on 8/12/13
    Looks to the left
    YUp
    was promoted on 8/22/13

Thank god, they never read my posts

Good luck to all!!

could this be an avatar

OfHBkcp.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    I hope I get promoted
    tumblr_m4t20eVr7z1rp5wts.gif

Question though, I saw somewhere we're not allowed to use our own pics? Does that mean I couldn't have a photo of my dog?
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    zicoboo wrote:
    I hope I get promoted

Question though, I saw somewhere we're not allowed to use our own pics? Does that mean I couldn't have a photo of my dog?

No, you are allowed (I think). It isn't advised, because this is the internet and people could make fun of how you look, but I see nothing wrong in using a pic of your pet.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:
    I hope I get promoted

No, you are allowed (I think). It isn't advised, because this is the internet and people could make fun of how you look, but I see nothing wrong in using a pic of your pet.

Pets are fine :wink:
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:
    I hope I get promoted

I see, thanks.

Btw, do you like Beast? (refering to your avatar) :)
  • red_dog_bone
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i don't post a lot. so probable won't get it
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    zicoboo wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:

I see, thanks.

No, sorry (after googling them :oops: ). I got my avatar from failblog. The only South Korean musicians I know are Psy and (thanks to a S. Korean friend) Girls' Generation. I think they are ok, verry catching tunes, but I don't understand anything. :(
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Looking forward to seeing some fresh new avatars :)
  • zicoboo
    354 posts
    edited November 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:

I see, thanks.

No, sorry (after googling them :oops: ). I got my avatar from failblog. The only South Korean musicians I know are Psy and (thanks to a S. Korean friend) Girls' Generation. I think they are ok, verry catching tunes, but I don't understand anything. :(
    Ah ok, I just thought you might 'cause of your avatar and name. The guy's name is Doojoon, people often call him DJ. lol, still makes me laugh, he really does pull it off... like a boss :P
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    zicoboo wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    zicoboo wrote:

I see, thanks.

Ah ok, I just thought you might 'cause of your avatar and name. The guy's name is Doojoon, people often call him DJ. lol, still makes me laugh, he really does pull it off... like a boss :P

Lol. Thanks for the video and information. Now I know the backround story to my avatar. :thumbup:
  • RynoJordan23
    470 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Its all silly really..

I'll get this out of the way early. Congratulations. You will probably be promoted tomorrow. :mrgreen: lol
  • kevin514
    60 posts
    edited November 2013
    Good luck to everyone!

• Surfcitygal
    1272 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I thought you had to have 100 posts or so. Guess I hadn't been paying attention, so good luck to all.
  • bellhopbunny
    49 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm confused... if I post a bit tonight, I may be promoted? Or because I post so little I have no chance? I lurk a lot.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.