EA Forums - Banner

HELP !!!!

It also gives me the option of NEW or CANCEL ?!?!?!?
When I press cancel it just brings me back to the first question.

GRRRRRRR :x

Replies

• Moridar1
    5 posts
    edited June 2012
    yeah happened to me as well. I just posted here about it.
  • hercigowa
    16 posts
    edited June 2012
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: 🎃🎃🎃🎃.k u ea :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • hercigowa
    16 posts
    edited June 2012
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-will-be-offline-temporarily

Q: What does it mean that my game will be “reset?”
    A: The game reset is similar to restoring your computer’s settings in order to fix its performance. After the reset happens, you might find your game has been set back to the beginning or is in a “customized reset” condition when you resume play. We apologize and understand how frustrating technical issues can be, but these fixes are absolutely necessary to improve the game for you.

The good news is that if your game had to be reset, you should no longer have issues such as mixed-up roads, misplaced buildings, missing (or duplicate) characters, and lost donuts. However, you might have to rebuild some or all of your Springfield to make it the way you want it to appear.

Q: If my game is reset, what can I expect to see when I resume it?
    A: If you had issues with your Springfield, your game will be reset in one of two ways, depending on your progress in the game:

If you were at Level 6 or below – You are in the “tutorial” portion of the game (Levels 1-6, approximately the first 15 minutes of gameplay), and unfortunately, your game will need to be reset to the beginning. We understand how frustrating technical issues can be and we apologize, but these fixes are absolutely necessary to improve the game for you.

If your earned or purchased donuts, or items purchased with donuts, have been removed due to the game reset or issues, your donut balance will be credited with the full donut value of your purchases when you resume your game. To reclaim your premium items, simply use your credited donuts in the store to get your items back again.

If you were at Level 7 or above – You have completed the “tutorial” (Level 7 or above), and your progress in the game will be saved at its current level, but your Springfield will be reset to a “customized reset” condition. This means that some rebuilding might be required to restore your Springfield to its previous state. We understand how frustrating technical issues can be and we apologize, but these fixes are absolutely necessary to improve the game for you.

If your earned or purchased donuts, or items purchased with donuts, have been removed due to the game reset or issues, your donut balance will be credited with the full donut value of your purchases when you resume your game. To reclaim your premium items, simply use your credited donuts in the store to get your items back again. You should also find that your XP is relatively equal to what it was previously.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!