EA Forums - Banner

I don't visit my neighbors.

Replies

• baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited November 2013
    Josh,
    You crack me up, why aren't we neighbors?
    :thumbup:
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited November 2013
    43068843.jpg
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    43068843.jpg

Soooooo.... We will find out that josh plays Tsto in a bathroom stall at toys r us?
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    43068843.jpg

Soooooo.... We will find out that josh plays Tsto in a bathroom stall at toys r us?

.......bump
  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    I ROFL'ed right there Josh...
    And I'm in the bathroom taking a * so now theres * every ******ing where man...
    Why do you have to be so freaking funny?!
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited November 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    43068843.jpg

.......bump

Sorry Jenny, I didn't see it somehow...
    Yes, he's been in toys r us between 8.30 and 8.55am this morning...
    That's his accurate position
    dCimJ3z.png
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited November 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    dgwglenn wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    The good thing is that I'll always have 100 neighbors regardless of my actions because being friends with me is like being friends with a celebrity. This game mentioned me. Check my sig. If you've already seen my sig, check it again. Thanks.

I felt honoured just to have you reply to one of my replies.
    BTW your sig didn't show up on the one post that you referred to it (on this thread at least). Finding new ways to mess with your fan base are you.

I will honor you again. Hello.

Ha! That's funny. Thanks for giving me an interesting post to read this morning guys. The last few days I've felt uninspired to participate. 'helpful as always, Josh.'
    I too only visit my neighbors once in a while, but I try to get to those who 's names I recognize at least once a week. I love borrowing ideas but I try to give it my own twist when I can.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    JoshSherer wrote:
    The good thing is that I'll always have 100 neighbors regardless of my actions because being friends with me is like being friends with a celebrity. This game mentioned me. Check my sig. If you've already seen my sig, check it again. Thanks.

Top 20 people that shouldn't be famous

It seems like the entire world is chasing their 15 minutes of fame. Some of them are willing to do almost anything to get it. Dumb reality shows have brought these fame seekers to an all time low. What drives me crazy is that these shows and the people on them are usually far from real.

20. Suri Cruise
    She's not an actress or a model, she's just a toddler that everyone goes crazy over. Her fame only fueled by the fact that her insane actor father had her hidden away for the first year of her life. I used to say that Tom had eaten her and then bought a new one on the black market.

19. Paris Hilton
    She lives like a billionaire on her family's money. She can't act, I sing better than she does. Which is in fact a terrible insult. She looks like an ugly twelve year old boy. She keeps flashing her cookie everywhere.

18. Dr. Phil
    There is a Doctor in my family and he hates Dr. Phil because Phil may make good television, but he is not a good Doctor.

17. Kevin Federline
    He can't sing, he shouldn't dance since he's what 18 months pregnant? But yet people still take pictures of this complete loser and post them on the web and print them in magazines. A man who's only famous for leaving his pregnant girlfriend for a so, so crazy pop star.

16. Nichole "Snookie" Polizzi
    I have a riddle for you, why is she famous? If I die myself orange, drink way too much booze and wear sleazy ugly dresses, would I be famous too? She should be singing creepy songs and making Chocolate for Charlie in his factory.

15. Lauren Conrad
    Bad Reality TV is not the only reason for my dislike of this girl. She for no other reason than the fact that she's famous was given a fashion line at one of my favorite department stores. Her clothes are ugly and poorly designed, enough said.

14. Audrina Patridge
    She's from the Hills too, but now she has been given her own show. Will talent ever be rewarded again or will only mindless pretty things always get all the attention.

13. Spencer Pratt
    Famous only for being a tool, an ugly, ugly tool.

12. Heidi Montag
    She thought she could sing, but she couldn't. She was once very naturally pretty, an easy beauty that makes most women green with envy, that was before ten surgeries in one day. Now she looks like a creepy Sex Bot, vapid and mindless.

11. Kim Kardashian
    Famous for having a sex tape with a guy who belongs on this list. A failed R & B singer who if he weren't Brandy's little brother wouldn't be worth mentioning.

10. Kloe, Kourtney, and Robert Kardashian Jr. Scott Disick
    Though just as famous as kim, they don't deserve more than one spot on my list. Scott Disick Drunk loser who dates and one day will marry Kourtney Kardashian and will leave her after that.

9. Kris Jenner
    Who does everything she can to capitalize on the undeserved fame of her Kardashian children.

8. Brooke Hogan
    Talent-less daughter of the wrestler, who though looking like a very tall Drag Queen is kind of pretty.

7. Ali Lohan, and her mother and father
    Ali tried to put out a CD, but she can't sing. Her father and his ex-wife are both low lives living off the fame of their daughter Lindsay. Lindsay belongs in a subcategory, people who should no longer be famous.

6. Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
    So a brute names his abs and that's enough to keep him on TV? So if I name my stomach Miss Flab-a-nater and get drunk on TV a lot, would that be enough to get me a book deal and on Dancing with the has-beens?

5. Nicole Richie
    Adopted daughter of a famous singer.

4. Tiffany "New York" Pollard
    Crazy controlling jerk from a reality dating show. She was horrible to the two men who were unlucky enough to win her hand.

3. Perez Hilton
    Famous for a blog were he draws male body parts on the faces of people who have more of a right to famous than he does.

2. Tila Tequila
    Shot to fame because of sleazy photos she had posted on MySpace of all places, and this little drugged and booze fueled woman hasn't been off the scene since, that is until a few trips to rehab.

1. JoshSherer
    Internet d0uchebag that thinks he's funny. Rose to fame when EA mentioned him in their game The Simpsons Tapped Out, but he doesn't realise that they where making fun of him. So continues to brag about it like it was something special.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited November 2013
    @am4692. That list is hilarious. Even funnier that I haven't even heard of a number of people on the list.

There is an ex-footballer from years back in the UK who thought he was something special ( he wasn't) and then one day a manager said of him - "ah Derek - a legend in his own mind". :lol:

Says it all about people who are famous for being famous. On the other hand some have become rich on it....... :wink:
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    simbass7 wrote:
    43068843.jpg

.......bump

Sorry Jenny, I didn't see it somehow...
    Yes, he's been in toys r us between 8.30 and 8.55am this morning...
    That's his accurate position
    dCimJ3z.png

HA ha busted!
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Meaningless quote from Josh ... Top 20 people that shouldn't be famous ... too much information about people in which I have no interest
    I have to admit that aside from scanning the names listed your post was mostly tl;dr, especially since I only recognized a few. However, it did make me think of this:

Poem [Lana Turner has collapsed!]
    by Frank O'Hara

Lana Turner has collapsed!
    I was trotting along and suddenly
    it started raining and snowing
    and you said it was hailing
    but hailing hits you on the head
    hard so it was really snowing and
    raining and I was in such a hurry
    to meet you but the traffic
    was acting exactly like the sky
    and suddenly I see a headline
    LANA TURNER HAS COLLAPSED!
    there is no snow in Hollywood
    there is no rain in California
    I have been to lots of parties
    and acted perfectly disgraceful
    but I never actually collapsed
    oh Lana Turner we love you get up

Even people who are famous "for a reason" are subjected to (or one could argue in some cases, participate in) the inanities of celebrity.

Edit: spacing
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Why do you all feed the troll? No wonder he thinks he's a celebrity ****.
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

1. JoshSherer
    Internet d0uchebag that thinks he's funny. Rose to fame when EA mentioned him in their game The Simpsons Tapped Out, but he doesn't realise that they where making fun of him. So continues to brag about it like it was something special.
    This reminds me of a so-called fan of the show Supernatural, who was always vile and disparaging about the show, much like Mr Sherer is about TSTO. They referenced her in a very similar way in the show, and she's still dining out on that.

I can't believe I'm perpetuating this thread. Kill me now.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited November 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

It seems like the entire world is chasing their 15 minutes of fame. Some of them are willing to do almost anything to get it. Dumb reality shows have brought these fame seekers to an all time low. What drives me crazy is that these shows and the people on them are usually far from real.

20. Suri Cruise
    She's not an actress or a model, she's just a toddler that everyone goes crazy over. Her fame only fueled by the fact that her insane actor father had her hidden away for the first year of her life. I used to say that Tom had eaten her and then bought a new one on the black market.

19. Paris Hilton
    She lives like a billionaire on her family's money. She can't act, I sing better than she does. Which is in fact a terrible insult. She looks like an ugly twelve year old boy. She keeps flashing her cookie everywhere.

18. Dr. Phil
    There is a Doctor in my family and he hates Dr. Phil because Phil may make good television, but he is not a good Doctor.

17. Kevin Federline
    He can't sing, he shouldn't dance since he's what 18 months pregnant? But yet people still take pictures of this complete loser and post them on the web and print them in magazines. A man who's only famous for leaving his pregnant girlfriend for a so, so crazy pop star.

I have a riddle for you, why is she famous? If I die myself orange, drink way too much booze and wear sleazy ugly dresses, would I be famous too? She should be singing creepy songs and making Chocolate for Charlie in his factory.

15. Lauren Conrad
    Bad Reality TV is not the only reason for my dislike of this girl. She for no other reason than the fact that she's famous was given a fashion line at one of my favorite department stores. Her clothes are ugly and poorly designed, enough said.

14. Audrina Patridge
    She's from the Hills too, but now she has been given her own show. Will talent ever be rewarded again or will only mindless pretty things always get all the attention.

13. Spencer Pratt

12. Heidi Montag
    She thought she could sing, but she couldn't. She was once very naturally pretty, an easy beauty that makes most women green with envy, that was before ten surgeries in one day. Now she looks like a creepy Sex Bot, vapid and mindless.

11. Kim Kardashian
    Famous for having a sex tape with a guy who belongs on this list. A failed R & B singer who if he weren't Brandy's little brother wouldn't be worth mentioning.

Though just as famous as kim, they don't deserve more than one spot on my list. Scott Disick Drunk loser who dates and one day will marry Kourtney Kardashian and will leave her after that.

9. Kris Jenner
    Who does everything she can to capitalize on the undeserved fame of her Kardashian children.

8. Brooke Hogan
    Talent-less daughter of the wrestler, who though looking like a very tall Drag Queen is kind of pretty.

Ali tried to put out a CD, but she can't sing. Her father and his ex-wife are both low lives living off the fame of their daughter Lindsay. Lindsay belongs in a subcategory, people who should no longer be famous.

So a brute names his abs and that's enough to keep him on TV? So if I name my stomach Miss Flab-a-nater and get drunk on TV a lot, would that be enough to get me a book deal and on Dancing with the has-beens?

5. Nicole Richie

Crazy controlling jerk from a reality dating show. She was horrible to the two men who were unlucky enough to win her hand.

3. Perez Hilton
    Famous for a blog were he draws male body parts on the faces of people who have more of a right to famous than he does.

2. Tila Tequila
    Shot to fame because of sleazy photos she had posted on MySpace of all places, and this little drugged and booze fueled woman hasn't been off the scene since, that is until a few trips to rehab.

1. JoshSherer

Whew LOL nice list although we all know how important "the situation" is lol
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited November 2013
    Airion wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

1. JoshSherer
    This reminds me of a so-called fan of the show Supernatural, who was always vile and disparaging about the show, much like Mr Sherer is about TSTO. They referenced her in a very similar way in the show, and she's still dining out on that.

I like that show. What was the reference?
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Airion wrote:
    Why do you all feed the troll? No wonder he thinks he's a celebrity ****.
    Because the troll is hungry and needs feeding....Thanks for an entertaining thread once again josh
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    Airion wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

1. JoshSherer

I like that show. What was the reference?
    "In 4.18 The Monster at the End of This Book, Dean discovers the online fandom for the 'Supernatural' books. After remarking that for fans "they sure do complain a lot", he notes a poster called Simpatico says "the demon storylines are trite, cliched and overall craptastic..."

Simpatico is the name of a poster on the Television Without Pity message boards."

Lifted from the Wiki as I couldn't remember all the details.

• i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited November 2013
    I remember that episode. Interesting to know the back story, thank you.

The person mentioned in supernatural is waaaaay cooler than josh getting mentioned in TSTO. If it wasn't for his constantly reminding everyone, we would already have forgotten. The person in supernatural is getting remembered 5 years later. That's real fame!
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    I remember that episode. Interesting to know the back story, thank you.

The person mentioned in supernatural is waaaaay cooler than josh getting mentioned in TSTO. If it wasn't for his constantly reminding everyone, we would already have forgotten. The person in supernatural is getting remembered 5 years later. That's real fame!
    I'd rather be referenced for being a true fan, like having my name on an F1 car a few years back, and my picture on the cover of a Terry Pratchett book, than be referenced for basically whining about everything but keeping on coming back for more.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I don't like something I tend to leave it well alone.
  • tyleerxo
    234 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    JoshSherer wrote:

20. Suri Cruise

19. Paris Hilton

18. Dr. Phil

17. Kevin Federline

15. Lauren Conrad

14. Audrina Patridge

13. Spencer Pratt

12. Heidi Montag

11. Kim Kardashian

9. Kris Jenner

8. Brooke Hogan

5. Nicole Richie

3. Perez Hilton

2. Tila Tequila

1. JoshSherer

1, 17 and 20 are the ones i definitely agree with :mrgreen: . However the rest of the list upsets me. I love LC, Heidi, Audrina, The Kardashian Gang, Tila, Paris, Snooki!!!! etc etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.