EA Forums - Banner

My First..

Looks good neighbor. Lot of great designs going on and it feels like a complete town. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Replies

• DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    Awesome. I know that I am your neighbor and I have checked out your town a couple times, but seeing all of it in one huge picuture is overwhelming. I love your town. How long did it take you to make that panorama?

Edit: And how did you get Kirk (the scarecrow) on the island in the north?
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Looks great!
    Love the gate on Krustylou...
    "how much is that grasshopper in the window?" lol

Probably gonna steal your OAS benches/layout. beautiful
    DJDK-ec wrote:

PS or a glitch 'cause he's @ the farm too
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    Thanks guys!

@ Djdk-ec petergeenen made it so I guess pm him or unless he weighs in here.

I noticed Kirk stuck there as well, I don't know if he did it on purpose or by accident but I thought it was cool so I kept it like that. In Kirks place there was the same angel topiary symmetrical to it. Haha poor Kirk. :twisted:
  • Awad46
    16 posts
    edited November 2013
    Looks gucci :-o
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Looks great! I've always liked your Springfield. :thumbup:
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited November 2013
    Your SF looks amazing! I especially like the Mario :)
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Great Job on your town!
    I love your prison island :-)
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    great work!

i never noticed the mario, i dig
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Hey L0C, Just left your town and have to agree with DJDK-ec. It's always a thrill to tour your town but the big pic really is something to behold. My fav's are the junk yard and the Downs. My penitentiary island looks pretty sad compared to yours.

PS Thanx for taking the time to find my farm. I've put it a bit out of the way. Is that corn that Marge is doing her thing on for yours? What's your timing looking like?
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Like the layout of your town, especially the use of the training walls with Wolfcastles mansion and Mario
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Great town neighbor :thumbup:
    Always enjoy visiting you, you done great job there ;)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, your town is great to visit, but even better when you see a full screen shot. Shows how everything fits in quite nicely.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    Awesome. I know that I am your neighbor and I have checked out your town a couple times, but seeing all of it in one huge picuture is overwhelming. I love your town. How long did it take you to make that panorama?

It took me one hour and a half to finish this panorama. Including taking screenshots and publishing it on "imgur".
    I also didn't notice Kirk on the island. It's just, sometimes you get graphic glitches. And here an Angel Topiary" got switched with Kirk. Looks good though.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    I like how everything flows nicely together & The decor looks wisely chosen. Well done
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ya the whole image really shows the layout of the town more. I like how it looks like a small busy little town. :mrgreen: Wish we had anyway to look at this in-game. :(

dgwglenn wrote:

PS Thanx for taking the time to find my farm. I've put it a bit out of the way. Is that corn that Marge is doing her thing on for yours? What's your timing looking like?

No problem :D Ya I started growing corn recently and Marge is no help so I'm hoping for a fix for it soon. But I still have 75 days left :( Need her to speed this process up ASAP :evil:

Edit: Error :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ya the whole image really shows the layout of the town more. I like how it looks like a small busy little town. :mrgreen: Wish we had anyway to look at this in-game. :(

dgwglenn wrote:

No problem :D Ya I started growing corn recently and Marge is no help so I'm hoping for a fix for it soon. But I still have 75 days left :( Need here to speed this process up ASAP :evil:

Sorry for touching on a sore point. Apparently I had seen your post on the game discussion page and even made a smarta** remark about scam telemarketers. Hope EA gets Marge back to work for you soon.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    That is an awesome town :thumbup: Your prison, town hall and beach front are superb.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Looks great neighbour :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited November 2013
    Thanks!

I hope more Land is released soon or else something will have to go. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.