EA Forums - Banner

True level

Nope, I've already have done 3-4 but will only level 1 up

Replies

• kjamma
    126 posts
    edited November 2013
    No, once you're at max level, you don't progress through further levels until a new one is released (and I've never seen them release more than one at a time.) As you've probably figured out by now, once you've hit the XP on the max level, you get bonus donuts, and then it resets and repeats.
  • bellhopbunny
    49 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, I get the donuts. I was just curious if we would all keep leveling but not get to that actual level. Unless they release updates very fast, we will just keep over leveling.
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited November 2013
    Level 37 is the first one I've actually been current on, but I'm pretty sure that you don't "bank" the extra XP that you earn and carry it to the new level once it's released (potentially allowing you to bank enough to max out the new level immediately.) I'm guessing that's why the donuts - you have to get something for collecting all that XP! :)
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    kjamma wrote:
    Level 37 is the first one I've actually been current on, but I'm pretty sure that you don't "bank" the extra XP that you earn and carry it to the new level once it's released (potentially allowing you to bank enough to max out the new level immediately.) I'm guessing that's why the donuts - you have to get something for collecting all that XP! :)

If you reach the max level, the longer EA takes to release a new level update, the more donuts you get. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.