EA Forums - Banner

New things that make sense to implement. (No, not new characters or buildings)

I like some of your ideas

Replies

• carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I think being able to bulk select to move an area and bulk buy small items are good ideas...

But asking the developers to add a statistic display for "random (and imo unimportant) stuff" is maybe asking too much?

Personally I like simplicity in games, why complicate things?
  • Awad46
    16 posts
    edited November 2013
    oh yea copy my thread :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

yea i like ur first one. but the rest is asking for too much, gets to complicated. i wonder if the devs actually listen to us or not :!:
  • marco_rosa833
    366 posts
    edited November 2013
    My biggest wishlist feature is an entire town screenshot feature. It's good publicity for the game too!
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited November 2013
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited November 2013
    Oops. Did you miss the poll / newly pinned topic? This might get merged.
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited November 2013
    How about putting the decorations in categories, so I'm not scrolling around trying to find the right tree?
  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    Awesome ideas...
    But the statistics not so much... The only statistics I'd like to have is how much ones bonus level is from all those buildings one have placed with different amounts of boost percentages it would be nice to have an idea as of how much one is at...
  • phreaynck
    9 posts
    edited November 2013
    I really like the idea of being able to move an entire section. I've had the same request for a couple of other town building games like Trade Nations and Smurfs. It can be quite frustrating to relocate every last decoration if someone has spent a long time creating an intricate design and it needs to be moved for whatever reason. Good ideas!! Do the developers ever read these forums?
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited November 2013
    How about putting the decorations in categories, so I'm not scrolling around trying to find the right tree?

+1 :thumbup:
  • llazzarr
    173 posts
    edited November 2013

I'm sure that is one everybody can agree with.
  • kayyjay12
    28 posts
    edited November 2013
    I kinda like the idea of some statistics just because I'm curious how many items I have in my town. Might be helpful when you get close to reaching 4000 or whatever the max number of items is?

Also agree that the way items are organized is the worst ever. It's the only problem I have with this game. I know there's a better way to scroll than sideways through everything.
  • jamiemroosa
    17 posts
    edited November 2013
    how about being able to place fences like roads/pavement/rivers? it drives me crazy lining them up sometimes!
  • elly_smile231
    47 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think mostly they're good ideas. Personally, I wouldn't mind an account of the extra percentages I've been purchasing, like white fences and other boosted premium items. It would be nice to have that tallied for us.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.