EA Forums - Banner

Best way to add screenshots of Town

Upload it to an image hosting site (I use imgur) and post the link. On imgur it's titled something like 'bb code for message boards and forums) simple as peas :wink:
Optimal size is 'large screenshot' or ~400 wide. Any bigger needs scrolling
Hope that helps

Replies

• cjskeelo946
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    cheers, may use that then. would Instagram work as I use that normally on my phone?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yeh. Any image hosting site. I've only used imgur as it makes it so easy (on iPad). Important thing is getting the right link posted
  • nshonsky5150
    25 posts
    edited November 2013
    I see a lot of Iphone directions so I figured I could try and help explain how I get this done using an Android phone. I am sure there are various ways to go about this. This is what I do.
    I have Photobucket for my image hosting. So the first thing I did was get the Photobucket app.

What I do when I want to share a photo is I take a screen shot. I then navigate to my image gallery and choose the item I want to upload and share. You can see from the shot below that if you have the Photobucket app you can choose the Photobucket icon (4th icon from the left) and it will post the image directly to your library.
    Screenshot_2013-11-24-19-41-13.png

I then go to the Photobucket app and select the image I want to share and you can get the image link and paste it here on the board. (Use the IMG option and you can paste it directly in your post.
    Screenshot_2013-11-24-19-45-33.png

Hope this helps some newer Android users! :)
  • cjskeelo946
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    IMG_20131109_015536_zps4e2d6307.jpg test to see if it works
  • cjskeelo946
    10 posts
    edited November 2013
    HaHa think I need to change the size!
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited June 2014
    :?: using s4 mini can't seem to get image posted any help please I have dropbox and photo bucket
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I post several pics on this forum to prove things happened. It is important. I use tinypic. Pic to prove it below. You can also find single, Christian women...which is nice.

21e0wae.jpg
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited June 2014
    Im having trouble pasting or attaching images to the forum it just writes the link
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You need to use the Img button on top of your post.

You put the link, select it and then click the button. It will put the following codes [ img ] put your link here, no spaces between the brackets of the codes [ /img ]
  • matt3234
    38 posts
    edited June 2014
    I give up
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.