EA Forums - Banner

EA response regarding golden ticket crash

It's a shame to be punished for trying to purchase items. I haven't been able to get on for two days now and the whole point of me buying donuts was to try to get things faster. Now I'm way behind because I tried to spend real money. Lesson learned EA, no more trying to spend real money!

Replies

• Banky71
    145 posts
    edited November 2013
    I don't think this is ever getting fixed. The lack of a proper response is disturbing and unprofessional.
  • keza203
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    bkopp1 wrote:
    Recieved this overnight

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I am really sorry to hear that you are unable to play TSTO on your device after the purchasing “Golden Scratch-Card”. I agree that crashing of the game while making a transaction can be quite annoying. We are aware of this issue where our TSTO customers are experiencing game crashing issues while purchasing the “Golden Scratch-R” ticket. After this crash, there are chances that you may not be able to log in to your land using the device you used to purchase the scratch card, but you will still be able to log in from other devices.

Our Studio is all set to get this fixed without any delay and we should get a resolution soon. We appreciate your patience while we fix this and request you to keep an eye on our official forums:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

So their solution right now is to be patient. And play on another device. I wonder if the advancement made on other device will be saved if and when they fix this issue.

Actually, I tried another device and it wouldn't let me because I'm logged into the one that's jammed when I was trying to buy donuts.

• bkopp1
    350 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Still no response from EA and there are more people complaining on the thread they created every day.
  • bkopp1
    350 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    keza203 wrote:
    bkopp1 wrote:
    Recieved this overnight

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I am really sorry to hear that you are unable to play TSTO on your device after the purchasing “Golden Scratch-Card”. I agree that crashing of the game while making a transaction can be quite annoying. We are aware of this issue where our TSTO customers are experiencing game crashing issues while purchasing the “Golden Scratch-R” ticket. After this crash, there are chances that you may not be able to log in to your land using the device you used to purchase the scratch card, but you will still be able to log in from other devices.

Our Studio is all set to get this fixed without any delay and we should get a resolution soon. We appreciate your patience while we fix this and request you to keep an eye on our official forums:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/233.page

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

So their solution right now is to be patient. And play on another device. I wonder if the advancement made on other device will be saved if and when they fix this issue.

Actually, I tried another device and it wouldn't let me because I'm logged into the one that's jammed when I was trying to buy donuts.

I tried this also on another device and it did not work the first time. I tried again and was able to get in. Try again you might get lucky.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!