EA Forums - Banner

How many tiles do you have?

Prev1
I havent got any in storage at the moment as i'm still working towards getting all the tiles....not sure how many i actually have as i havent counted them all but i know im not at the 155 total yet, i'm still going to keep collecting them tho just incase they add more land/water :)

Replies

  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited November 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I havent got any in storage at the moment as i'm still working towards getting all the tiles....not sure how many i actually have as i havent counted them all but i know im not at the 155 total yet, i'm still going to keep collecting them tho just incase they add more land/water :)

    155 it's not "total" anymore.. I mean it is, if you collect your tiles and you have 155 already, you not gone be able.to get more
    But if you have 154 you can collect another 20/30
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited November 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I havent got any in storage at the moment as i'm still working towards getting all the tiles....not sure how many i actually have as i havent counted them all but i know im not at the 155 total yet, i'm still going to keep collecting them tho just incase they add more land/water :)

    155 it's not "total" anymore.. I mean it is, if you collect your tiles and you have 155 already, you not gone be able.to get more
    But if you have 154 you can collect another 20/30

    Cool :) Well i know i defo dont have any where near 155 so i'm still collecting :) Shame for those people who had already got the 155 total
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have all water space purchased and covered in tiles except for 4 mooring spaces at my marina. I have the tiles for those spaces too and I am carrying on collecting for the XP.

    To be honest it looks ridiculous, turns out you can have too much wood.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited November 2013
    Filling up all of your water space would take 388 tiles (392 - the four you get for the entrance). I'm guessing some folks have way over that though. I'm at about 300 and counting.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have stopped counting a while ago, but I am over the magic number as well. Still collecting the XP though.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited November 2013
    Filling up all of your water space would take 388 tiles (392 - the four you get for the entrance). I'm guessing some folks have way over that though. I'm at about 300 and counting.

    3 for entrance, so 389. But that'd look kinda ugly to use them all.

    I thought someone said you could only store 151. I'm at about 175 total, and was going to stop at 200 total, keeping 25 in store, but if there's no storage limit, maybe I'll keep collecting for a while.
  • 6th_LayerofHell
    133 posts
    edited November 2013
    I have over 200..ill go till EA says no more..
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    I am done with my design for SP so I am not adding anymore tiles on my water for now, so If I guess that it takes around 380 tiles to cover the water, I would guess my amount of tiles covering my water to be around 300 tiles and I have around 10 tiles in storage plus my two handshakes.

    I am still collecting tiles for two reasons 1- at more than 1000xp per tiles, I will collect them until EA stop or until I stupidly tap my handshakes :wink: 2- I will need tiles if they expand the water.
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited November 2013
    My tablet ate my final tile, just as I crossed the 200 mark. I miss it dearly, along with it's beautiful XP generating powers. I'm guessing many of my friends have done the same, as only a half dozen or so still have a tile up.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Filling up all of your water space would take 388 tiles (392 - the four you get for the entrance). I'm guessing some folks have way over that though. I'm at about 300 and counting.

    3 for entrance, so 389. But that'd look kinda ugly to use them all.

    I thought someone said you could only store 151. I'm at about 175 total, and was going to stop at 200 total, keeping 25 in store, but if there's no storage limit, maybe I'll keep collecting for a while.

    There's no storage limit that I'm aware of. I currently have 203 in storage with no problem. Someone here mentioned that when she was doing a redesign, she stored ~150 and it started crashing her town till she re-placed them in the water. I don't know if that was a freak occurrence, or if it doesn't like you taking them out and storing them again. As I said, I haven't had any problems with mine but they've never been out of storage.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    i don't have that many, my neighbours don't seem to be tapping it
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    k8rk8rk8r wrote:
    My tablet ate my final tile, just as I crossed the 200 mark. I miss it dearly, along with it's beautiful XP generating powers. I'm guessing many of my friends have done the same, as only a half dozen or so still have a tile up.

    I always blame the game. Everyone else does. :wink: I was ticked too when I tapped out my last tiles but I think it looks better with a design and not the entire water covered in tiles.
  • AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    k8rk8rk8r wrote:
    My tablet ate my final tile, just as I crossed the 200 mark. I miss it dearly, along with it's beautiful XP generating powers. I'm guessing many of my friends have done the same, as only a half dozen or so still have a tile up.

    I always blame the game. Everyone else does. :wink: I was ticked too when I tapped out my last tiles but I think it looks better with a design and not the entire water covered in tiles.

    I agree, too many tiles looks very ugly.
  • shabu922
    175 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I've gotten the 'maxed out' message, and I don't even have half the water covered. Any fill out the entire waterfront?
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm out at 271. Just accidentally hit my last handshake, and I can't make anymore. :evil:

    Well, it was a good run.

  • TonyMinetana
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm at max and got another 250+ in storage. ..
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I have over 180 in storage and about 55 down. I'd grab a screenshot. But I can't get in my game in the evenings lately.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited November 2013
    Over 400 now in storage.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:
    Over 400 now in storage.

    I wish i had that many in storage too :D

    I have 54 tiles laid down already, 50 in storage, and as of this post, I'm trying to get 46 more.
    That will give me 150 total tiles. Since I only get a few tiles a day, Its slow going :-)

    I hope I can get them all by the time the christmas update happens - that way people wont be
    distracted by the shiny new christmas things. lol

  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited November 2013
    180 in storage. Not sure how many I have on my map, but it seems like way more than I need for all the buildings.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!