EA Forums - Banner

No turkeys?

Try going into move objects mode (the yellow crossed arrows) and then turning off buildings and decorations. That will let you see people and the turkey easier.

Much like hunting a real turkey, they a crafty and difficult to find. They seem to hide behind buildings a lot.

Replies

• twinmum1987
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    I already tried hiding all the buildings, scoured the town several times. Nothing. Also i have always had the notifications set up, recently they are not showing and i have made no changes. The odd one pops up but i can go days without a single notification, dont even get the red number on the game icon even tho i am always setting everyone on 4-8 hour tasks :/
  • XxStaceFacexX
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    I did the same with hiding the buildings and haven't found a single one.
  • twinmum1987
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    I did the same with hiding the buildings and haven't found a single one.

Try completely logging out of the game and logging back in. I am still down two turkeys but the last 'search' Lisa finished after i did this i found a turkey :)
  • anthonymeloy
    43 posts
    edited November 2013
    The same happened to me. I logged out. Waited a few hours and logged back in and found my two missing turkeys! Good luck
  • stoffershorty
    7 posts
    edited November 2013
    I found that the number of turkeys was directly proportional to the amount of times that I had completed the "call the turkeys" quest. If I'd done it 5 times for example, there would be 5 turkeys wandering around my Springfield. Another turkey wouldn't appear until I'd completed another Lisa calling the turkeys quest.
    Hope that makes sense! ;)
  • twinmum1987
    14 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yes that's how its supposed to be, but. Had done call turkey 4 times and only had 2 turkeys appear
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.