EA Forums - Banner

High % Players; How often do you level up?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9819988.page

to answer your ?....every time a new level comes out....

Replies

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Not anymore, I think they increased the XP requirement to level up by a lot. I did level up almost every second day for a while there (before halloween). My bonus percentage is around 360%
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited November 2013
    Ive averaged a level a day since ive started in late October. I just hit level 37 today, and I'm halfway to the present box. I think I still will hit a level a day. Im currently building the mobsters social Club and the wax museum
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9819988.page

to answer your ?....every time a new level comes out....

So how often do you hit 10m XP?

For me, I haven't been paying strict attention, but I only seem to get the donut boxes about once a week.
  • dmachad2
    66 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Since the neighbors can harvest for you, on active days I can level up 2 or 3 times. The formula is: I have corn to be harvested, my bonus is around 350 and I login every time someone visits so every visit counts. I'm loving this new found "exploits". I'm not that into tiles as I am making bonus donuts :) the only thing is I don't always have the time to login 100 times a day and not all my neighbors visit everyday. Also, some trolls still go for the brown houses and Simpsons house. But when the stars align is awesome!
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited November 2013
    I've got just under 500% bonus, and last weekend I did a massive ground design with 100's of items involved, which took about 4hrs to build, during buying all the bits for this, I levelled up 3 times
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited November 2013
    ebenbane wrote:
    Ive averaged a level a day since ive started in late October. I just hit level 37 today, and I'm halfway to the present box. I think I still will hit a level a day. Im currently building the mobsters social Club and the wax museum

Not too sound too cruel, but you shouldn't be posting in here. You're no where near the league that these guys play in.
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Im on 118% and im roughly the same as you bud, my xp level is sitting at 402,000 atm
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited November 2013
    I got about 696000 XP points atm
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited November 2013
    OP, thanks for asking. I've been wondering that too. So before they changed the XP system, you guys were doing it every couple days... and now's it's longer between each one, right?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    It just depends on how high they set the xp bar with each update. Sometimes I can level up 2-3 times a week and other times just once a week.
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited November 2013
    Back when xp was capped at 233k I would level up once or twice a day with my people on 24 hour tasks. Now my xp is at 2 million so it takes a bit longer.
  • i_set_fire
    328 posts
    edited November 2013
    jenichu682 wrote:
    ebenbane wrote:

Not too sound too cruel, but you shouldn't be posting in here. You're no where near the league that these guys play in.

The topic title is misleading. I think ebenbane misread it as normal levels, not bonus levels.
  • johncolombo
    11583 posts Senior Moderator
    edited November 2013
    depends on what the XP is. Halloween I was leveling 3- 4 times a week, I still level up in under a week, so maybe 6-8 times a month when the XP is set higher? I leveled up yesterday at 500,000 ish. now I need 696,136 to level up, have 97,780 towards that goal so far. My bonus is at 207 percent but I have over 25 million in game cash so I don't tap as often in my town as I used to.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • vetteeater
    9 posts
    edited November 2013
    wow, I only level up 2-3 times before they increase the highest level...so i'd say it takes me more then a week. my next level is 279,763.
    maybe you guys all noticed this already but with the squidport tile...if you start getting neighbour taps from your first tile you get hardly any xp, where i was i got 500ish xp. so I decided to click the last tile and build a new one, its taking 3.5 days and $17,500. Im hoping for really high xp payouts
  • ptbcoins
    58 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    With my bonus at 140%, I have been leveling up every four days or so. I just collect for four days, then buy training dummies with the accumulated cash. level 37 adds 20% to the xp needed to level up each time, so I am a little slower this time. I bought a bunch of grumble balloons and hid them behind my SF sign so it looks like they are peeking over the top, waiting to strike...
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited November 2013
    I haven't really noticed but I'd guess about once every 3 to 4 days, although since the XP increases each time I'm probably getting close to the 4 - 5 day area.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Right now it doesn't seem worth to spend money on items to increase your xp% because leveling up is harder to do, mine is over 500k to level up right now. Just not seeming worth the effort. Thought about farming but I swore I wouldn't.
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I wish it would go back to capped xp bonus levels as this was the reason why I bought some percentage based premium items.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.