EA Forums - Banner

Update 11/27

Prev1
Got it as well. This must be the Indian Costume for Homer that spAnser promised to all of us yesterday. Promised, I say.

Replies

• capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited November 2013
    I wonder if we will be told when the christmas update will come by a character in the game like we were for the halloween one?
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm speculating a grumple balloon. But I would be happy with anything really
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    I'm speculating a grumple balloon. But I would be happy with anything really

i would prefer itchy so i can have itchy and scratchy next to the itchy and scratchy store
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    If its a free balloon that we're getting then I can't wait for Josh's thread about it.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    Just got a mini update. I suspect it is a free thanksgiving gift that we will all get tomorrow.

So, to sum up, there was an App Store update yesterday and an in-game update today, but the free content will only be coming tomorrow; or is it today? Homer and Lisa are both on quests now so I don't know. :?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11573 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Got it but no update on google app store
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    LennyAdd wrote:
    kuhn2632 wrote:
    Just got a mini update. I suspect it is a free thanksgiving gift that we will all get tomorrow.

So, to sum up, there was an App Store update yesterday and an in-game update today, but the free content will only be coming tomorrow; or is it today? Homer and Lisa are both on quests now so I don't know. :?
    Actual Thanksgiving Day is not until tomorrow, so we'll be getting it then. Sort of like when we got the free Wailing Wall on Halloween, and the Box of Fireworks on July 4th.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I think we will see the blue haired lawyer at some point

;-)
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    There is speculation by outerhaven that we will have a small thanksgiving quest with homer and Lisa and also a Black Friday quest with Krusty, homer, and Lisa
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    There is speculation by outerhaven that we will have a small thanksgiving quest with homer and Lisa and also a Black Friday quest with Krusty, homer, and Lisa

If he's right about this, and don't doubt it, it's going to be good. 8)

I never got an update. Does anyone know if the iPad might just go ahead and update itself? (No update message for iPhone either.)
  • Jallen1267
    29 posts
    edited November 2013
    This update was an actual App Store update that I found yesterday after I got off work. So I came straight here to lurk and see if anything special was in store for us. BUT I had to go to the App Store to find it. The game never prompted me, so I doubt the iPad updated itself (I am on an iPad).
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

I never got an update. Does anyone know if the iPad might just go ahead and update itself? (No update message for iPhone either.)
    The iPad or iPhone would not do an in game update automatically. I got yesterday's App Store update but have not gotten today's in game update yet. I just checked
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

The iPad or iPhone would not do an in game update automatically. I got yesterday's App Store update but have not gotten today's in game update yet. I just checked

Oh good. It's just not me then. Thanks Brett. :D
  • kuhn2632
    62 posts
    edited November 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

The App Store update yesterday was for bug fixes.

I was prompted with a small automatic update when logging in this morning today on my iPhone.
    As of now, still don't know what this was for exactly. There was a similar update the day before Halloween that put the wailing wall in the files for everyone. So that is why I was speculating a gift for tomorrow. Hopefully spanser will be able to look into this soon and we can get a better idea
  • G1oba1Coo1ing
    42 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yep, small update on android for me.
  • bgarrett166
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I hope it's a free fence! Just like my mystery boxes!!!
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Got it as well. This must be the Indian Costume for Homer that spAnser promised to all of us yesterday. Promised, I say.

It was only a guess because homer had an Indian Costume Dialog Picture. Anyways its like I said a while back the Duff Promo was for black friday.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I hope it's a free fence! Just like my mystery boxes!!!

Oh that just silly, it would be so expensive to give us something free. :roll:
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited November 2013
    I guess I was the only one to get Robot Santa in my update...

tumblr_lwqme9wdS21qimm8lo1_500.jpg
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    spAnser wrote:

It was only a guess because homer had an Indian Costume Dialog Picture.

You promised! You promised!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.