EA Forums - Banner

anybody else get 6 donuts this morning.

you just got a lucky crash

i love when you win donuts in the mystery box and the game crashes and you lose them and then you open the mystery box again and get a parking lot

Replies

• timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited November 2013
    I think I got 5 donuTs.... Not sure.
    Dialogue came up and mentioned donuts.
    No quests tho
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    timberwuf wrote:
    No quests tho

It was 3
    the OP had a lucky crash and got to receive them twice
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited November 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    timberwuf wrote:
    No quests tho

It was 3
    the OP had a lucky crash and got to receive them twice

3 takes me up to 220.
    They should have us tap turkey's in neighbors towns to get donuts like what we had with GOO.
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited November 2013
    I got 3 in my feeder town (level 16), and 3 in my regular town, plus 3 from a bonus box. But the dialog in both towns was different, and my feeder town gave Homer an 8 hour "hack his my pad" task. The feeder town I haven't finished Thanksgiving tasks, not even built Moes yet. So there may be some differences based on level.
  • ArminsFrozenPeas
    136 posts
    edited November 2013
    timberwuf wrote:
    No quests tho

I got five and no quests too. After I reset the quests popped along with the regular free ones, so I got 8 in total. Plus the three for finishing the task still to come will make it 11.
  • edited November 2013
    thito01 wrote:
    It only happened on my main town, not my feeder town.
    Just when it said "what if Ireset the date", the game quit and left me looking at my android clock. I restarted the game and got 3 more donuts. This time the dialog completed correctly.
    strange

Feeder town? What's that can someone please explain?
    I got 3 donuts too. Better than nothing I guess.
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'm sure I got 5 too on my feeder town and I'm only level 18 on that. Lisa's dialogue box came up and didn't tell me how many donuts but I'm sure I only had 20 to start with on my feeder town. Then I opened up my original town and I got the 3 donuts and homers quest. Forced closed the game down on my iphone and opened my feeder town back up and the homer quest started.
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    thito01 wrote:
    Just when it said "what if Ireset the date", the game quit and left me looking at my android clock. I restarted the game and got 3 more donuts. This time the dialog completed correctly.
    strange

Feeder town is a second or third etc town that you use for events to help you on your way or to tap your squidport tile, channel 6 or farm
  • edited November 2013
    I didn't take the time to read the quest but at about 5 this morning I logged on and got 5 free donuts, later I logged back in and got the 3 for Thanksgiving 2 quest.
  • edited November 2013
    thito01 wrote:
    strange

Feeder town is a second or third etc town that you use for events to help you on your way or to tap your squidport tile, channel 6 or farm

So basically starting a brand new town?
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited November 2013
    thito01 wrote:
    strange

So basically starting a brand new town?

Yep. Just to help get you the things you need in events really. That's how a lot of people finished wacking day through feeder towns
  • jnaugher
    17 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I received five as well. I needed 3 to buy the Itchy balloon, and that's what I was expecting. I had 32 after the dialog.

I wasn't finished with the Thanksgiving quest completely. Simpsons were done eating, and I finished after getting the doughnuts. Maybe 5 if you were still on the quest to help speed it up? Or maybe I won't get the quest with Homer making it 5 total instead of six?

Edit: Had to restart the game to get the Homer task. When I did, I received 3 doughnuts. So that's 8 so far and Homer just started his task.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • edited November 2013
    Do I just create a new EA username so I can start over?
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited November 2013
    :shock: I got 3 donuts this morning, then sent homer to reset time on his mypad. Logged in right now and, after completing the task, I got this:
    XK95WFBl.jpg

And received 3 more donuts :mrgreen: . Deja vu....sweet, sweet Deja vu....
  • theFORK12
    56 posts
    edited November 2013
    Do I just create a new EA username so I can start over?

You also need a different email address, that's what you use to login.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.