EA Forums - Banner

Squidport "Make a Tile" glitch

Never heard of that one..do you have Witch Marge, at all? Maybe she's tired of speeding up crops by four hours, so has decided to speed up tiles, instead :lol:

Replies

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    earlier level and 1 day 16hour don't seem to go together. Are you up to 2 days or more? I suspect you read the 1 day 16 hours and it was actually 1 days 10hours and you came back in the same hour. Only speculation, of course
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Never heard of that one..do you have Witch Marge, at all? Maybe she's tired of speeding up crops by four hours, so has decided to speed up tiles, instead :lol:

Hahaha no lol I couldn't buy Witch Marge in time :cry:
    earlier level and 1 day 16hour don't seem to go together. Are you up to 2 days or more? I suspect you read the 1 day 16 hours and it was actually 1 days 10hours and you came back in the same hour. Only speculation, of course

Well to be specific, I'm on level 21 and I think it's the third tile I'm making (other than the ones I've got off the glitch) and it costs $7,500 and said it would be 1 day and 16 hours; the second tile had the same value and duration and the time skip happened to that as well, it skips about 4-5 hours then everything goes as normal
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited November 2013
    I am pretty sure no tile was ever 1 day 16 hours. All of them are either 1 day or 1.5 days or 2 days or 2.5 days etc....
    16 hours is not a half of a day, so i would imagine it said 1 day 12 hours, which if you checked an hour+ later it would say 1 day 10 hours...
    That's just my guess. I could be totally wrong on this. :-)
  • Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited November 2013
    I'll try to get a screenshot next time (if I accidentally tap the last handshake!) but I'm certain it said 1 day 16 hours, I could be wrong though, maybe it was supposed to say 12 hours but bug?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.