EA Forums - Banner

What do you think the currency for this years Christmas update is likely to be?

Prev13
Not really sure... But maybe Snowballs?? :P

Replies

• AmtrakQuebec
    138 posts
    edited November 2013
    Definitely reindeer turds
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited November 2013

Now that would be awesome!! Hahaha :)
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Christmas tree ornaments.

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I Just got an idea, how about ugly xmas sweaters? This wouldnt be the main currency, they would be used like gremlins. You would visit friends and drop an ugly sweater on any charecters that are outside. Each charecter would then walk around with a funny alternate animation that would need to be removed by the town owner.
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013

I would totally be down with that :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I Just got an idea, how about ugly xmas sweaters? This wouldnt be the main currency, they would be used like gremlins. You would visit friends and drop an ugly sweater on any charecters that are outside. Each charecter would then walk around with a funny alternate animation that would need to be removed by the town owner.

ROFL. Would love this!
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Oooohhhh nice!
  • zmeia2423
    6 posts
    edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    awesome
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Defiantly the greatest idea ever lol.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Brandine Spuckler's Christmas Cookies
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:

This would require creativity from EA so no it won't happen.
  • edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:

i love it!! :)
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited November 2013
    Elf droppings.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I'll vote for coal
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    This poll is unfair since adamcayce will post and according to him EA always comply with his personal wishes.......

:lol:
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited November 2013
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Okay, that would be amazing!

Now, in my opinion, I think it's going to be candy-canes.
  • st33lcas3
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    EA should use the tears of the posters crying about the Thanksgiving Day donut giveaway.
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited November 2013
    Is it happening on Tuesday??
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Funzos
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I think giving other users presents will be involved this year.

Not sure about main currency, candy canes is definitely possible.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.