EA Forums - Banner

Frink's Lab vs. Other Premium Characters

I think he is worth It.
I Just love to see Frink fly over my Springfield in his flying thing.

Replies

• Philbowen
    120 posts
    edited November 2012
    Frinks Lab earns 105 cash and 11 XP every 3 hours plus his own quests. Not much in it I suppose so its your choice.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Well it's really a matter of preference, what do you favor?
    What jobs do you assign the most? 60 minute, 4 hour, 8 hour etc. For instance, moleman needs the Town Hall for his 60 minute job. What level are you? Bumblebee man needs almost all level 22-23 buildings for his jobs.
    Do you prefer aesthetically pleasing buildings or buildings with a higher payout?
    Another thing to consider is Frink gets you a building and a character. Some people favor that over anything else.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    It's a judgment call, of course. You do get the laboratory (which pays money) in addition to the character (Frink). Frink happens to be one of my favorite characters from the series and I think the lab itself looks pretty neat, so it wasn't a particularly hard decision for me.
  • jofre_nash
    1179 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I would say, wait for the next limited time premium character, which is (or are..lets hope they give us more characters) coming soon. Frink, Moleman and Bumblebeeman are not going anywhere. I did that in the Halloween update, I got the premium Marge costume and Kang instead of getting Frink and Bumblebee man. I am still keeping on hold The volcano lair and Duff brewery.

But if you really want them I will say start from the cheapest choice, so pick any of those two characters and keep Frink in hold. Yea, you get a building with him but you will get more extra money with two premium characters.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for all the input!

I am level 23, and currently have everything up through Nelson's house. I usually send characters on tasks between 1-8 hours long. I really like that Otto's bus earns a nice payout, in addition to his tasks earning a premium. But I believe he was only 120 doughnuts while Frink+Lab is 150. I figured there must be something special to make him worth more. If not, 2 characters are probably better than one.

Initially I mostly cared about building payout, but now I'm starting to like the aesthetics a bit more. I'm even thinking about springing for the post office when I hit 200k later today, just because it looks so nice!
  • USDPC
    221 posts
    edited November 2012
    Also, people have been saying that they've gotten Frink in a Mystery Box, so, maybe you might want to go that route. I was too impatient to wait for a good mystery box and bought him, along with the other premium characters.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    It's really up to you in the end. Would you prefer to get 2 characters as opposed to getting 1 with a new building.

As others pointed out, the lab does give you money & xp as does Frink when you send him out on a task or complete one of his quests. The only extra structures you'll need for Frink's tasks are the Gazebo for the 3hr Mensa Meeting & the Observatory for his 6hr task

Also keep in mind that premium characters like Kearney, Bumblebee Man, Hans Moleman & Squeaky Voiced Teen give out a bigger payout in money & xp for their tasks than any other premium or regular character

In the end, it's really up to you. No one can make this decision but you
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.