EA Forums - Banner

time to confess.....

Prev1
Okay I will start.......

I have cheated on the **** **** that is TSTO

I have now spent real money on plants vs zombies 2 :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am so sorry...... but the coins......they called to me!

and I do have 450 donuts ready for Christmas.........

Forgive me pleas :? :?

Doubt EA cares since they own both.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I spent donut money on Dungeon Keeper (in Beta in some markets at the moment). It's another EA game, too.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    This is the first game I spend real money. I got the ray gun and marge the witch. I tapped the ray gun. It hit marge in the broom; she lost control and crashed into the ray gun ruining the gun and her outfit.

That should teach me to spend real money
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    You disgust me.

Is the original PvZ not good enough for you?
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    You disgust me.

YES......MY GOD YES......!

but.... but......

God.......I am such trash :cry::cry::cry:

I have this thing for mummies....... :!:
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    You disgust me.

YES......MY GOD YES......!

but.... but......

God.......I am such trash :cry::cry::cry:

I have this thing for mummies....... :!:

So tell me - if I'm starting to get bored with the original PvZ - is PvZ2 different enough to check it out or is it more of the same?
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    God yes! It is similar enough to make you think you have an afvantage....... but different enough to make you think you need to prove yourself :wink: you can progress without spending......EXACTLY how you can"progress without spending" on TSTO.......

you will see enough for free..... but I warn you..... the coins will calllll......believe me..... they are canny.....but I love them......honestly...... (and they are NOT reading tjis forum are they??????? ARE THEY :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: ........
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    God yes! It is similar enough to make you think you have an afvantage....... but different enough to make you think you need to prove yourself :wink: you can progress without spending......EXACTLY how you can"progress without spending" on TSTO.......

you will see enough for free..... but I warn you..... the coins will calllll......believe me..... they are canny.....but I love them......honestly...... (and they are NOT reading tjis forum are they??????? ARE THEY :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: ........

Okay, I'll probably check it out. The original PvZ is a very welcome diversion on my commute to work, after all...

So thank you.

You still disgust me, though.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6292 posts Moderator
    edited November 2013
    qoasBqm.jpg
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    qoasBqm.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

whiplash......sweetheart...... ard you saying you are NOT out to disgust.....? :twisted:

please dont disappoint and tell me that your username is an unfortunate typo :wink: how can I tap your tile knowing you dont fit my mental image :lol:
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013
    whiplash......sweetheart...... ard you saying you are NOT out to disgust.....? :twisted:

please dont disappoint and tell me that your username is an unfortunate typo :wink: how can I tap your tile knowing you dont fit my mental image :lol:

:shock:

No I really wonder what you mental image of me is. I hope it's not too much like Smithers on his 8 hour task...
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013

:shock:

No I really wonder what you mental image of me is. I hope it's not too much like Smithers on his 8 hour task...

well...... "mr whiplash" whether you prefer the giving or receiving, and with your own or the opposite sex, I just hope you are as pervy as you sound :wink:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited November 2013
    Yayyyyyyyy..... I learned """"tact""""" 8)
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited November 2013
    hi neighbour :wink:

Is PvZ 2 worth it? I played the heck out of the first one, but it was made by PopCap, before EA got their dirty paws on them. Did they stay true to the game, or has it become another EA cash cow?
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited November 2013

well...... "mr whiplash" whether you prefer the giving or receiving, and with your own or the opposite sex, I just hope you are as pervy as you sound :wink:

And I might have to disappoint you: My user name is a variation of a name I used on the internet for about a decade in different incarnations, and it goes back to Willie Gingrich (called 'Whiplash Willie'), the Walther Matthau character in the first Lemmon-Matthau vehicle 'The Fortune Cookie'. Whiplash Willie is a hack lawyer, and I was a law student in my first year when I picked that moniker.

And if despite the disappoint you still want to learn more, I might suggest to switch to PMs. As, you know, the children.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    Please, I've cheated on Tapped Out with a few games, and I'm not even sorry. :lol::mrgreen:

Of course I've spent the most money on this one though. (If I spent as much money on my other addictions, I'd find myself in the poor house.)

Just don't forget about us. So that's why you haven't done any new item art! :wink::D
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited November 2013
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    hi neighbour :wink:

Is PvZ 2 worth it? I played the heck out of the first one, but it was made by PopCap, before EA got their dirty paws on them. Did they stay true to the game, or has it become another EA cash cow?

I'm with you on this one, I enjoyed playing it but I stopped playing it before the transition to EA
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited November 2013
    Tiger some ditty about whips and chains and yes pvz2 is worth it
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    I spent donut money on Dungeon Keeper (in Beta in some markets at the moment). It's another EA game, too.

What is Dungeon Keeper? I see you wrote it is in Beta in some markets now, but I am just curious about the game. Thanks!
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    tlindfors wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

What is Dungeon Keeper? I see you wrote it is in Beta in some markets now, but I am just curious about the game. Thanks!

It's a mobile game, based off an old late 90's PC game, where you're the overlord of a dungeon, with evil minions you control and send to attack other players' dungeons. You build up your dungeon's defences, with traps and stuff.
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited November 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    tlindfors wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

It's a mobile game, based off an old late 90's PC game, where you're the overlord of a dungeon, with evil minions you control and send to attack other players' dungeons. You build up your dungeon's defences, with traps and stuff.

This sound like something I would enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!