EA Forums - Banner

Game issue question

What kind of device have you got? Can you borrow one from a friend that might have a better processor just to log in and get it through the jam? If you can't, have you also tried to ensure you have no other (or as few as possible) processes running simultaneously on your device?

I find I have far fewer lags/glitches, and no freezes (or if I did, I can't recall the last time) on my Kindle Fire than I do on my phone, to the point where I just gave up playing on my phone (which is just as well.)

In my non-IT-but-I-am-going-to-pretend-I-know-what-I'm-talking-about-anyway brain, I also tend to have just TSTO running on my Kindle, whereas on my phone I have a lot of other stuff required to run in the background because I also use it for work. I don't know that I've ever had as many as 30 characters all finishing the same task at once, but I bet I've been close and I've not had the problem, so my guess is that the device you're using just can't keep up with clearing it all at once.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    kjamma wrote:
    What kind of device have you got? Can you borrow one from a friend that might have a better processor just to log in and get it through the jam? If you can't, have you also tried to ensure you have no other (or as few as possible) processes running simultaneously on your device?

I find I have far fewer lags/glitches, and no freezes (or if I did, I can't recall the last time) on my Kindle Fire than I do on my phone, to the point where I just gave up playing on my phone (which is just as well.)

In my non-IT-but-I-am-going-to-pretend-I-know-what-I'm-talking-about-anyway brain, I also tend to have just TSTO running on my Kindle, whereas on my phone I have a lot of other stuff required to run in the background because I also use it for work. I don't know that I've ever had as many as 30 characters all finishing the same task at once, but I bet I've been close and I've not had the problem, so my guess is that the device you're using just can't keep up with clearing it all at once.
    if u have a decent pc try using bluestack and install the game login and done.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited November 2013
    if u have a decent pc try using bluestack and install the game login and done.

That's a great idea! I was wondering after I posted if there was some sort of emulator/program that would allow this.

Cnet.com has it (always a good sign) and it's free! Can't get much better than that unless you're talking donuts!
  • general003969
    265 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    So I've downloaded bluestacks, installed it, and found like 8 versions of tapped out that aren't hacked. However, each version gets stuck with the spinning donut on the load screen. Anyone have a working version of tapped out that is unhacked for bluestacks. I tried searching through blustacks, but it never finishes searching
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.