EA Forums - Banner

Is the tile "glitch" really a "glitch"?

Yes, it's squidport, the farm, channel 6 and the open air stage all allow you to collect multiple handshakes.

On a side note: I know its highly unlikely but the thought amuses me. The programmers are messing with us. They put in these 'glitches' intentionally and have a pool on when it will first be posted about in the forums (except of course anything that generates unpaid for donuts).

Replies

• ddshoemaker
    40 posts
    edited November 2013
    I was wondering the same thing. The two day wait time is redick as well. Pretty sure they put it in on purpose, maybe for a limited time but pretty sure they're having a laugh over it all too. I love it though. I've lost all interest in anything else in this game at this point - buying buildings, land, making a town, all I want is tiles! I haven't even built the channel 6 yet. What do u get from triple taps on that or the other things?
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    sdgus68 wrote:
    On a side note: I know its highly unlikely but the thought amuses me. The programmers are messing with us. They put in these 'glitches' intentionally and have a pool on when it will first be posted about in the forums (except of course anything that generates unpaid for donuts).
    lol
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited November 2013
    I was wondering the same thing. The two day wait time is redick as well. Pretty sure they put it in on purpose, maybe for a limited time but pretty sure they're having a laugh over it all too. I love it though. I've lost all interest in anything else in this game at this point - buying buildings, land, making a town, all I want is tiles! I haven't even built the channel 6 yet. What do u get from triple taps on that or the other things?
    money and exp
  • mbonizzoni303
    51 posts
    edited December 2013
    Quite possibly the programmer's intention...if any of u have played COD zombies, you know what I mean..
  • mbonizzoni303
    51 posts
    edited December 2013
    Darn repost..sorry
  • Emarau
    248 posts
    edited December 2013
    Does it matter?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!