Replies

• Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited December 2013
    Deleted
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013

And this link has to do what exactly with the topic of Uter?
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited December 2013
    To repent for the bad attitude I seem to be bringing to this board...
    Have you been naughty on the forum? I hadn't noticed, or if I did it wasn't enough to remember. You are, however, a great neighbor. I always enjoy ideas for new content.
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013

you WISH he was in the game, so your post should go there, didn't think it needed explaining, but I guess I can't assume intelligence just 'cause ppl can use a 'puter... oh well, humanity loses again
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013

you WISH he was in the game, so your post should go there

Sure.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited December 2013
    Oh, people were so universally ignoring this sticky I had assumed the protocol had become to make a "wish" thread that would then become merged with the sticky after losing steam.

Edit: fixed pronoun reference
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    To repent for the bad attitude I seem to be bringing to this board, I'm attempting to do something constructive by starting a thread about possible ways to include everyone's favorite overweight German resident of Springfield in the game.

Building:
    Whereas I always pictured Uter joining the game as a standalone premium character for, say, 85 Donuts, thinking about possible tasks for him made me realize there actually is a building that could come along with him: None other than Fort Springfield, the site attributed to his presumed demise in the Episode 'The PTA Disbands'. I know veteran players already have Fort Sensible, but a second Fort for those of us who weren't around yet on Whacking Day can't hurt. Also, Fort Springfield could give Skinner a few tasks.

Tasks:
    Visible tasks for Uter could include: Eat Chocolate (a shoe-in for his 24-hour task), Run Despite Being Full of Chocolate (possibly a joint task with Homer), Attend the Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con (i.e. wearing a Futurama-shirt) and (considering the building he's coming with) Get Attacked by Soldiers (in which we see him running, tripping, and finally being surrounded by soldiers).

Any more ideas?
    Uter-Zorker-do-not-make-me-run-I-am-full-of-chocolate.gif

?ter Is needed :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Sure.

Are you two boys gonna behave, or do I have to come in there?
    :?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Do we really need uter

You know any character will do
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited December 2013

Sure.

Are you two boys gonna behave, or do I have to come in there?
    :?

0cqIWxn.gif

No one looks at stickies. That's worse than the sub forums. :lol:
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    Oh, people were so universally ignoring this sticky I had assumed the protocol had become to make a "wish" thread that would then become merged with the sticky after losing steam.

so, josh doesn't give the mods enough to do already???
    indys2nd wrote:

No one looks at stickies. That's worse than the sub forums. :lol:

AMEN, that's why I want a daytime mod that is quick with the merge/moves, as it will almost force ppl to use the subforums
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6303 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013
    He should be added to this upcoming Valentines Day update & come with the Land of Chocolate. Make the building similar to Santas Village

The_Land_of_Chocolate.png

Uter
    1hr - Watch German Football
    2hrs - Run around being chased by Homer (outdoor dual task with Homer
    4hrs - Attend the Bi-Mon Sci-Fi Con (requires the Sci-Fi Convention)
    6hrs - Pig out at the Land of Chocolate
    8hrs - Visit Fort Springfield (requires Fort Springfield)
    12 hrs - Attend meeting for Kwik-E-Mart Gougers (Kwik-E-Mart)
    24hrs - Eat Chocolate (outdoor task)
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    He should be added to this upcoming Valentines Day update & come with the Land of Chocolate. Make the building similar to Santas Village

The_Land_of_Chocolate.png

Uter
    1hr - Watch German Football
    2hrs - Run around being chased by Homer (outdoor dual task with Homer
    4hrs - Attend the Bi-Mon Sci-Fi Con (requires the Sci-Fi Convention)
    6hrs - Pig out at the Land of Chocolate
    8hrs - Visit Fort Springfield (requires Fort Springfield)
    12 hrs - Attend meeting for Kwik-E-Mart Gougers (Kwik-E-Mart)
    24hrs - Eat Chocolate (outdoor task)
    with a sign decoration saying half price chocolate :lol:
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited December 2013
    Aennilya wrote:

When the sticky was made I started posting about it in "wish" threads but was ignored by everyone including the mods, so I made the above conclusion. It appears that not all stickies catch on, especially if only one forum member tries to encourage it. :)
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:

When the sticky was made I started posting about it in "wish" threads but was ignored by everyone including the mods, so I made the above conclusion. It appears that not all stickies catch on, especially if only one forum member tries to encourage it. :)

Do we really want to ask for that too? :roll: We added the sub forums. It about killed this board. When you start telling people they have to dig up old threads, there are certain threads you can't make because one already exists that is similar etc., you find that board barely moves. You are actually limited in what you can post.

You know another reason I'm still at this board? It's because so many people are here. There is always something to comment on. But when you have set topics, there is very little you can do with it. There are boards out there that might be to your liking TotalTapper. But after being there awhile, you may come to appreciate this one and it's constant chatter. Good at times, bad at others, and at others still, down right miserable. But no matter what, it's active.

I've been on boards where what you post must add something to the forum. It is just not that fun and doesn't give you a desire to post much.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited December 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:

Do we really want to ask for that too? :roll: We added the sub forums. It about killed this board. When you start telling people they have to dig up old threads, there are certain threads you can't make because one already exists that is similar etc., you find that board barely moves. You are actually limited in what you can post.

You know another reason I'm still at this board? It's because so many people are here. There is always something to comment on. But when you have set topics, there is very little you can do with it. There are boards out there that might be to your liking TotalTapper. But after being there awhile, you may come to appreciate this one and it's constant chatter. Good at times, bad at others, and at others still, down right miserable. But no matter what, it's active.

I've been on boards where what you post must add something to the forum. It is just not that fun and doesn't give you a desire to post much.
    The sticky wasn't my idea, but after it was made I thought it was at least polite to try and encourage its use. So I tried and people still wanted to make posts about new content. To tell you the truth this makes perfect sense to me, even if many of the ideas are a rehash. It's always fun to speculate and "wish" threads generate lots of activity. (Ack, I have to stop posting soon.)
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited December 2013
    Seems I can't even start a constructive thread without inadvertently starting a fight...
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:

i think its a journey you have to take to appreciate this site.

IMO - what we call trolls are a nothing compared to the ones iv seen on ps3 or xbox boards lol. On here The mods are friendly' 90% of the people on here are friendly. We've had our ups and downs but that's the community :lol:
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited December 2013
    Seems I can't even start a constructive thread without inadvertently starting a fight...
    You need to start including chocolate in your posts.
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    MOVED http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9828282.page

hijack over let your "wishlist convo resume"
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.