• El Jorge44
    189 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got one last week. I was stoked :lol:
  • DurtyDave10
    63 posts
    edited November 2012
    josh4908 wrote:
    After so many months of playing I have my Lemon Tree. I was playing during my lunch break at work and I was so excited I leapt up in the air and shouted lemon tree!!!!! Of course I then had to explain my addiction. Just wanted to share this with everyone
    Congrats! :D I too was really excited when I got mine about 2 weeks ago.
  • the_jazzdevil
    140 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Mmmm... Sweet, sweet lemons. Oh, wait :D
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    I got my lemon tree within days of playing. Surprised that it's taking so long for others
  • heavy liquid
    167 posts
    edited November 2012
    bahepton wrote:
    I got my lemon tree within days of playing. Surprised that it's taking so long for others

You got lucky; not sure why you're surprised. It's just a roll of the dice whether people get it or not as it can only be obtained from the Mystery Box which usually gives out parking spaces and hedges. And if people aren't spending donuts to buy mystery boxes, they're only getting one box a week (if they play every day). I got my weekly Mystery Box today: a free newspaper box! Yipeeee!
  • feelin_irie_685
    151 posts
    edited November 2012
    Is it possible to obtain a second tree? It's my favorite item, along with he orange tree. Some more fruit trees would be nice considering this is a town full of fruits. :roll:
  • SPARTAAAAAAAA
    29 posts
    edited November 2012
    i got the lemon tree the other day. after many hedges and picket fences.
  • SmallTownExpat
    16 posts
    edited November 2012
    Is it really that rare to get? I had a period of time away from the game because I was preparing to travel abroad. So when I was finally able to play again it seems like I got the tree instantly. How rare is the tree then?
  • G_B_U
    61 posts
    edited November 2012
    At least they can't be stolen now.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    How rare is the tree then?
    It took me 2.5 months of playing to get one. Though a month of that was the 'wicked treat boxes' so it doesn't really count.
  • creepyulee
    67 posts
    edited November 2012
    Ah man! All I've been getting are brown fences! I am so jealous right now! :evil:
  • ilovetrish
    54 posts
    edited November 2012
    My first two boxes were a lemon tree and an angel topiary. My last few have been parking lots, hedges, and a newspaper dispenser. I did however win my last two dog races which was cool.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Congrats!

I wish there were more exclusive items like the Lemon Tree

I'd love this. It would be awesome to be able to gift friends exclusive items that aren't available any other way. They don't even have to be great, a new flower pot would be freaking phenomenal.
  • glennsoe
    184 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    What's the deal/obsession with the lemon tree?
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited November 2012
    glennsoe wrote:
    What's the deal/obsession with the lemon tree?
    It can only be randomly obtained through a mystery box. It also has some significance in the show: http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Springfield_Lemon_Tree
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited November 2012
    Ty all. I placed my tree in an open parcel of land for now. Hoping for the next update to bring us something good. I will likely redecorate then
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited January 2013
    At last!! I too found the lemon tree in the weekly mystery box!

:D <happy lemon dance> :D
  • EPICPILOT1337
    104 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got the lemon tree on my second mystery box...
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    I had gotten mine in a mystery box within a mystery box about a week ago
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    Got mine really early guess I just got lucky. Hope people that don't have get it soon its a neat tree for your town.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!