EA Forums - Banner

Help on levels and quests!

Donuts regardless of building progression :D

It's a marathon not a sprint though

Replies

• Anurchy
    146 posts
    edited December 2013
    Thank you! And I agree, I do want my progression to be slow so I can properly complete tasks :(
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited December 2013
    Anurchy wrote:
    Okay this question may be a bit stupid:

I'm on level 25 and since I'm levelling up like every two days, my tasks are still at level 21. Assuming this trend continues (I do leave them alone for a long time and still get no tasks) and I eventually reach the stage where the story doesn't progress after a certain level, do I still get the bonus donuts or do I have to complete all the quests to do so?

You will still get the bonus donuts regardless of your quest progression.
    I also during the time of my game where quests were not progressing.
    Eventually they will suddenly continue.
    To try and help all the available quests show always exit from a person for a moment after being given a new task just to see if they also start other quests.

Hopefully that all made sense :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Anurchy wrote:
    Okay this question may be a bit stupid:

I'm on level 25 and since I'm levelling up like every two days, my tasks are still at level 21. Assuming this trend continues (I do leave them alone for a long time and still get no tasks) and I eventually reach the stage where the story doesn't progress after a certain level, do I still get the bonus donuts or do I have to complete all the quests to do so?

This happened to me once, I was around level 29 and the quests from level 26 or so would not initiate. My question to you is have you built all the non-premium buildings that is available to you? I remember thinking the El Chemistri was expensive so I chose not to buy it since it wasnt attached to a task and I was short on cash. After a week without the quests starting, I decided to try to build El Chemistri and after it was done, the quests started up again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.