• NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited December 2013
    A lot of people have moved over to the other forum :roll:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Im still around I just dont post as much as I used to! The Wheel of doom brought me back in :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Roly! How the bloody hell are ya?! :D
    Not bad! Now that I finally have everything on the wheel!! ARGGGGHHH!!! That wheel!!! It is almost like Krusty is mocking us!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: How about you?? I never left the forum just stopped posting when it got overly whiney here and people droning on and on about how everyone should play their game. Do this! Dont do that! I got tired of all the big hairy ****. But I read the forum every day!!
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited April 2014
    I miss a lot of people from the past. I havent been able to be on the forum since 2013, but I miss TwiztidThorn, Mae, Bee, Menace, Granny, Bravewall, Neo, MwDalton, Pantu, Erin, JayKay, Am, Snarkmork and many more. I have very good memories from that time and i loved to talk with them. :wink:
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    A lot of people have moved over to the other forum :roll:
    I wonder whew Neilton went :roll:
    8)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    sony1319 wrote:
    I miss a lot of people from the past. I havent been able to be on the forum since 2013, but I miss TwiztidThorn, Mae, Bee, Menace, Granny, Bravewall, Neo, MwDalton, Pantu, Erin, JayKay, Am, Snarkmork and many more. I have very good memories from that time and i loved to talk with them. :wink:

Sony!!! I think I speak for everyone when I say I miss you!! So good to see you post, hope you are well. Lots of love!
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    pouring-out-liquor.gif
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.