EA Forums - Banner

to all Neighbors of TotalTapper----delete me&add Simp4Life

Prev13
Well that's not cool! Hopefully EA gets this resolved quickly!

Replies

• battkatt
    106 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That's so sad!!! I hope it gets fixed soon and you don't have to wait 3 weeks to play!!!
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've got a neighbor I can no longer visit because their town crashes all three of my devices, (2 android 1 iPad) so this is evidently not a new glitch.
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to hear that! I'm sorry for mostly selfish reasons: You've been generous with your time and a faithful visitor. More importantly, I was systematically studying your town to steal ideas. Hope you get up and running before you miss too much of the Christmas event.
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013
    Was just trying to visit for your last 2 taps & when it crashed & burned for the third time, I gave up. Then saw this.

SO sorry to hear this. :( Hope they can get it resolved quickly. Hang in there & keep us posted!
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    Thats not good, hope you get it fixed as soon as bud :)
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks ya'll but I don't hold out hope for Xmas, as the only reason my last issue got fixed is 'cause LOTS of ppl had it...

@pinpal you can still look at my town in the link in my sig, it's up to date
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013
    DO NOT VISIT MY TOWN!!!

It will freeze, then crash your game

Something happened when the update went live as I was rearranging some things, and now I can't play, and I have verified that it will crash your game too, if you try to visit... So don't waste your time...

I've already filed a ticket, I just hope I don't miss too much of Xmas, as last time I had an issue it took 3 weeks to fix :(

oh well, enjoy your new Truck and SUB hopefully I'll get to play soon

(if you were curious, app is fine as I can play the anon town, but my log-in is effed right now as it won't even get into the town, just freezes after the "tap now to continue" screen)

I had this same problem with another neighbor all day yesterday & the only way I could visit her was by clicking on her Krustyland on the neighbor screen. I haven't tried visiting her normally yet today.

I tried the Krustyland work-around with you, and I can get directly into your Krustyland, but when I try to enter your SF from there - no dice. :(
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    There's always hope TT
    I visited earlier but I think it was before the update :/
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Good luck, and I hope to see you visit by Christmas :(
  • mattstreetnz
    10 posts
    edited December 2013
    Sorry to hear your SF is under quarantine. Thanks for the heads up. You've been an excellent neighbourino.
    Hopefully it will be lifted soon, I'm guessing there will be a few problems with the Christmas update for everyone. The glitches and bugs of this game add a mystery element makes me read the forum..
  • iDodds
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    Man, that's not good hopefully it's fixed soon!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hope 2 c u 4 Xmas. Njoy visiting
  • TotalTapper
    348 posts Member
    edited December 2013

I had this same problem with another neighbor all day yesterday & the only way I could visit her was by clicking on her Krustyland on the neighbor screen. I haven't tried visiting her normally yet today.

I tried the Krustyland work-around with you, and I can get directly into your Krustyland, but when I try to enter your SF from there - no dice. :(

Good to know, BTW love you avatar, so sparkly :)
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    DO NOT VISIT MY TOWN!!!

It will freeze, then crash your game
    KL is fine if you want

Something happened when the update went live as I was rearranging some things, and now I can't play, and I have verified that it will crash your game too, if you try to visit... So don't waste your time...

I've already filed a ticket, I just hope I don't miss too much of Xmas, as last time I had an issue it took 3 weeks to fix :(

oh well, enjoy your new Truck and SUB hopefully I'll get to play soon

(if you were curious, app is fine as I can play the anon town, but my log-in is effed right now as it won't even get into the town, just freezes after the "tap now to continue" screen)

Yes... I've tried 4 times to get in. Hope you get back up and running soon.
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013

Good to know, BTW love you avatar, so sparkly :)

Tried her town again, entering from KL, and I enter on her LZ, but it freezes there. FYI, hers started before the update. (So maybe you're not alone having this issue?)

On yours, going from KL to SF, the spinning donut becomes still. :( Any chance Christmas will happen in KL? :?

I'm enjoying your ever-evolving avatars, too. :wink: This latest one is so...umm...so...guess that raking must be good for the glutes.... :oops:
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    yikes! :shock:
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm sorry to hear that. I visited last night and it was fine. Obviously it was before the update. I hope it is fixed soon. I will still try everyday so I will know when you're fixed. This was a small update. I think it will probably be an introductory mission to introduce the Christmas update. Hopefully the main update will fix it.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    o man that sucks hope it gets fixed soon!
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Sorry to hear that! I'm sorry for mostly selfish reasons: You've been generous with your time and a faithful visitor. More importantly, I was systematically studying your town to steal ideas. Hope you get up and running before you miss too much of the Christmas event.

Not to worry. I've screen capped most of his town for my own nefarious purposes (will need to unfriendly him in case he has a copyright attorney on retainer). I will sell you the screen caps at a fair price. :roll:

TOTALTAPPER, what are we going to do about your corn? Also, are you sure they didn't purposely shut you down in retaliation for your blatantly immoral EA balloon arrangement?

:cry:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited December 2013
    Must really suck. Might miss this episode update but it would be really crappy if You miss the Xmas update :shock:

Hopefully you get something for your troubles.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.