EA Forums - Banner

Squidport Tile Tappers/ Level 37 Players for Christmas Update

Prev13
Request sent. My farm and Channel 6 are by the SP entrance. I stupidly tapped the last handshake on Channel 6 last night, so it will be empty for a day.

Replies

• Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited December 2013
    I've just added you. FYI, my Ch6 and farm are next to my SP entrance :)
  • nickc0bb
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    Cool! Thanks for the Adds
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Level 37 /4.5 star player.. add me: ayyezajac
  • MeatSatchel
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    Level 37, but new to TSTO forums. Add Me. REALLY NEED TILES... Ill have one ready in about a day or so
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited December 2013
    nickc0bb wrote:
    I don't know why, but it seems none of my friends are tapping my squidport tiles. I am looking to add level 37 daily players. I currently have corn growing, I have a pretty nicely laid out town for not spending any real dollars on the game until recently. Bought up some land so I can do an overhaul. Feel free to shoot me a request, looking for daily players level 37 for the Christmas update. NickC0bb

I think you are my neighbour... or you were at some point... Hmmm...
  • iDodds
    39 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm only Level 25, but I'm a tile tapper too. I've just got rid of all my neighbours due to them not visiting/not tapping the tile. Add me if you wish (iDoddsHD)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    let's hope for you all that the update doesn't remove this feature
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    let's hope for you all that the update doesn't remove this feature

Hope not. But if so, I've got about 300 tiles. I love the XP though. Getting about 50K a day.
  • nickc0bb
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    No house farmers please, make sure KL bus is close to squidport
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    I haven't started KL yet.
  • jp91113
    4 posts
    edited December 2013
    please add me if you are a daily tile, ch6, and farm tapper. mine are close to SP entrance. level 37 daily player. my new tile will be ready Friday morning.
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't have a tile to tap anymore... The only target tap I currently have is the stage and Channel 6 will be ready again in a few hours.
    But I'll gladly tap tiles, etc. for others. Please do not add me to farming towns (crash my game)

Thanks!!
  • mutibabe
    61 posts
    edited December 2013
    None of my neighbors tap my SquidPort. But they sure as hell spam the living daylights out of me come holiday events lol. Would definitely love to have more SP Tappers as friends. I used to tap everyone (well, I only have 20ish friends on my SF) that had a tile up and they never returned the favor so I stopped.

I always do support those who support me though :)

My town is for the most part designed. Still working on a small section. Feel free to add me: mutibabe
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm only Level 25, but I'm a tile tapper too. I've just got rid of all my neighbours due to them not visiting/not tapping the tile. Add me if you wish (iDoddsHD)

Just went to your town and didn't see a tile, so I vandalized 3 buildings. Sorry. maybe tomorrow.
  • nickc0bb
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    Only because it's been so long since someone has tapped my SP tiles, i can't remember for the life of me how many handshakes you can have before you have to buy another tile, can someone refresh my memory?
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    Level 37 /4.5 star player.. add me: ayyezajac

Didn't see a tile at your place either
  • aljimo
    124 posts
    edited December 2013
    Only because it's been so long since someone has tapped my SP tiles, i can't remember for the life of me how many handshakes you can have before you have to buy another tile, can someone refresh my memory?

It varies from player to player, and from time to time with each log in. I went camping last week and was logged off for 3 days. When i got back, I had 2 each on Channel 6 and 3 on SP. I usually get 10-15 per day when I clear them. But the next morning when I woke up, I had 4 on SP. I've never had more than 2 on Farm and Ch 6 though.
  • MikeGzYaDig
    8 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm in sent u a FR.. MikeGzYaDig is me.. Lvl 37. Play a lot thru the day..
  • stevieort
    615 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    nickc0bb wrote:
    I don't know why, but it seems none of my friends are tapping my squidport tiles. I am looking to add level 37 daily players. I currently have corn growing, I have a pretty nicely laid out town for not spending any real dollars on the game until recently. Bought up some land so I can do an overhaul. Feel free to shoot me a request, looking for daily players level 37 for the Christmas update. NickC0bb

I get hardly any taps, these days. Just added you, nickc0bb!
  • Nipponnay703
    123 posts
    edited December 2013
    iDodds wrote:

Thanks for the add and the taps. I've just visited your SF and can't see a Squidport tile to tap. I'll tap a building now to start the timer and visit again tomorrow after work :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.