EA Forums - Banner

Don't fret lil children. Christmas is coming.

If it meant no more pointless new threads, I'd gladly have no Christmas update at all.

Replies

• lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    If it meant no more pointless new threads, I'd gladly have no Christmas update at all.

Zing!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    poor mods! All the merging they're gona have too do lol.

Lol
    It normally gets like this when an event comes along :lol:
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Ten threads about the update in just a few hours! Whats the record? I think we can break it!
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited December 2013

Then without further ado, I hereby claim this the Official Christmas is Coming Update Thread, thereby decreeing that it will never be pointless and serves to inform the unwashed masses of what is to come!

Everyone celebrate their new leader! Me!

• ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    After the episode tie-in ends (after this Sunday), they will roll out the Christmas update. Complete with new items for you to spend your little chubby donuts on. And if you are new, you'll get to buy last year's free items!

It is also fair to assume that level 38 will roll out with the Christmas content, providing us with lots of new content to rush through to get back on here and complain that we are bored and how there are no new significant characters to add into the game!

Don't forget about all the people who will love the snow for 17 minutes and then demand their old, green Springfield back!

Hold onto your under garments, breathe through your deviated septums and stop worrying so much because Christmas is coming. My guess? Monday.

Is this just another speculation thread or is this legit information? Otherwise.. why did I waste my time reading this... lol
  • Jerry Cola
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    Where's the source for this? I've seen a lot of speculation, but nobody is backing up anything. Worst. Update. Ever. :wink:
  • Itsyaboidrew
    87 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't even want the Christmas update anymore.
  • Jerry Cola
    13 posts
    edited December 2013
    I don't even want the Christmas update anymore.

afA0Psu.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.