Why was the name of this tread changed

It was originally Addition support group

By changing the name you completely changed the content

Now it is no longer for people that cant stop adding
    Sorry just make a addition addiction post in off topic
  • mbonizzoni303
    51 posts
    edited December 2013
    I once got busy(tapping out) in a Burger king bathroom.
  • homercrazy466
    6 posts
    edited December 2013
    My name is Angela and am a tapaholic.

I wake up: I tap
    I go to work: I set my characters on 8 hour tasks and then check it repeatedly (just in case)
    I go home: I tap
    I go to bed: I tap
    And then I repeat it all over again
    In the meantime I check the forum

But I don't have a problem I just love the game. :P

Loving this tread too.
  • MexGamer607
    56 posts
    edited December 2013
    dtj507 wrote:
    Haha. Funniest thread ever, all you silly tapaholics! Glad I'm not addicted!
    OMG... Must check my town, not been on it for 10 mins.......
    See, I'm not an addict......
    I can stop whenever I want!!
    You are stronger than all of us :roll: :wink:
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I dream and play in my sleep. i wake up shattered, my home is suffering. Nobody understands my need to tap, all I get is you're not on that phone again are you.

My name is Christine and I'm a tapaholic , but there really is no hope for me - I'm a Therapist!
  • HomerClone702
    91 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm going to sit in and listen to the group. Can I pass when it is my turn? I'm not ready to talk about my addiction.
    (In denial) :)
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited December 2013
    I tap. Used to tap for free, now the free tapping doesn't do it for me anymore. MUST PREMIUM TAP :twisted:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:
    I tap. Used to tap for free, now the free tapping doesn't do it for me anymore. MUST PREMIUM TAP :twisted:

Thats a slippery slope :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • NiHe105
    25 posts
    edited December 2013
    Hi, my name is isaac and i am addicted to tapped out. I decided to make this group after i realized tapping was ruining my life. If only there was a warning before i started, if only. The first time i tapped it was actually because of my friends. They use to say do it,come on we are all tapping eexcept you. I remember making an account and tapping the first house. The first levels i was fine but, as the building time started to get longer so did my need for tapped out. And than i move to the premium stuff, real money. My children collage funds, my car, and even sold my lung just to buy those damn donuts. .....mmm donuts ughhhh. I quit my job just to do more tapping. When halloween came i was tapping at least once every hour. I told my self i could quit when ever i wanted, lies. I guess my lowest point was when i was tapping while driving. I almost hit a jaywalker who was to busy tapping to check the street. I drove into a tree, my wife left me, and i accently tap the last handshake on my squidport. Everything was going wrong. Im sharing my story because i dont want you ending like me. Sitting in a trash can stealing wifi and waiting for a Christmas update not will probably never come. But if it does i wonder if i can sell my other lung to buy more doh-nuts

Love your post! :D

I'm totally with you!
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:

So much truth in that statement
  • carlamarie669
    140 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My husband tells me I'm addicted, but he's usually wrong :P
  • MexGamer607
    56 posts
    edited December 2013

Love your post! :D

I'm totally with you![/quote]

Thanks, just wanted to make a safe place for those who are tapaholics. :) haha
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.