EA Forums - Banner

I'M BACK

Prev1

EA's compensation for people locked out for long periods is pretty dismal. Glad you got back in. I know what's it's like. Was locked out and had to raise a ticket with EA to get it fixed. Which they did in less than 24 hours on a weekend.

:-)

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mrjassmith wrote:
    EA's compensation for people locked out for long periods is pretty dismal. Glad you got back in. I know what's it's like. Was locked out and had to raise a ticket with EA to get it fixed. Which they did in less than 24 hours on a weekend.

:-)

well I had a ticket and it was filed October 13th and only just got resolved now. I did get King Homer I see
  • Ditsy6
    255 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yay!!! Finally you're back.... I just removed you last week (go figure) so I'll be sending a request again.
    Welcome back neighbor!!
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013
    WOO HOO! Congrats! So happy for you! :D

How the heck did you survive for 2 months?! :shock:

After 2 months, they shoulda given you a lot more than 20 donuts. :(
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    What's also messed up is I had the DMV and now it's back in my build menu but my game cash is gone that I used to buy it, Seriously not happy with this

bright side kids are tick or treating til I collect them :P
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I am surprised to see that after two months you only got 20 donuts, pretty cheap ! Welcome back to the game :)
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    sad to see only ONE forum regular kept me, the rest are gone from my list :(
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Glad you're back :)
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited December 2013
    Glad you got your town back, and welcome back to the tapping :)
  • benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited December 2013
    Awesome man, glad it finally got sorted.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Sent you an invite. Welcome home.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Glad to hear you are back in action, just in time for the Christmas update!
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm overwhelmed with all the private messages I got from this post from people wanting to be added, people welcoming me back and even a few trying to convince me to hack the game which I will NOT do. Even though I feel I was owed more than I got I think cheating is wrong and I won't do it just cause a game was unfair to me. 2 wrongs don't make a right and 2 lefts make a u-turn 8)
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Awesome news! Pretty lame compensation though.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Glad to hear that you have your town back~! Whilst I don't know you directly, I've heard of your case and it's always good to know that things are being fixed. And just in time for Christmas too. :)
  • mbaer513
    19 posts
    edited December 2013
    That's got to be frustrating. After a few weeks of having my game freeze on me I finally found a work around on these forums and fixed it myself. "Level two" finally emailed me this morning and said since they saw my game had saved, I must have got it working again, and therefore they were closing out my ticket unless I said otherwise.

I think They should have at least comped you any limited time items you missed, and then given you some donuts on top as compensation.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited December 2013
    Congrats on getting your game back :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    Welcome back :D

Re-invite sent!
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

It's me!!!

I never deleted you. :D:D:D

P.S. Were there lots of Squidport tiles to collect?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    glad your got your game back.
    can you please tell me where you went to contact EA for this issue as i need to contact them for the lisa skin they took away from me
  • smith3198
    688 posts
    edited December 2013
    rwvolture wrote:

Hey I didn't delete you. Oh I get it I see what you're saying. I'm not special!

Welcome back!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!