Replies

• maciesdad
    212 posts
    edited December 2013
    This is groundbreaking stuff.
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited December 2013
    So in a nutshell, your saying it will or will not happen? Wow, thanks for helping clear that one up!!!! :lol:
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited December 2013
    I'm sure that you are either correct or mistaken!

• LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    If we don't get it, a lot of people will be very angry, including me. :evil:
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I guess you could say.

ld6.gif

"snow" body knows when this update is coming out. Apart from EA.

sorry. :lol:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    I guess you could say.

8ts0.png

"snow" body knows when this update is coming out. Apart from EA.

sorry. :lol:
    oh dear! That confirms it, when the bad puns come out we know we're in trouble :mrgreen::lol:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited December 2013
    Yes my followers...... I am either right or wrong so please control your expectations based purely on my post.

It......will........or.......will.....not.........happen......within......a.....time........frame........that......I........do........not.......understand.

hope this clears everything up.

:lol: 8)
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited December 2013
    To my shame I revel in bad puns. As for the 2013 Christmas update, I've given it a considerable amount of thought and concluded that it will come out sometime before December 25, 2013. Don't ask me how I figured this out, the logic is too complex to go into detail in a single post.
  • Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I don't think there will be anymore. Otherwise there would have surely been a update by now.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • Itsyaboidrew
    87 posts
    edited December 2013
    Aennilya wrote:
    To my shame I revel in bad puns. As for the 2013 Christmas update, I've given it a considerable amount of thought and concluded that it will come out sometime before December 25, 2013. Don't ask me how I figured this out, the logic is too complex to go into detail in a single post.

see I was thinking the same thing too.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    It's going to be a grinch update. All we get is some weird monster that stole Christmas!!!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    philieb wrote:
    It's going to be a grinch update. All we get is some weird monster that stole Christmas!!!

"Have a Grumply Grumply Christmas
    Free of Grumply Groo.
    Oh, by Grumple, have a Grumply.
    Grumply Christmas, wont' you."

Gil: Bada-ba-do-ba-you!
  • cheesypasta1
    698 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    philieb wrote:

Would that monster be EA ? Seems like they have stolen Christmas and not giving it to us :mrgreen:
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2013
    So it's going to happen or it won't? Thanks for the info. I had no idea.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    My theory is thus:

EA are worried that if they give us the update before Dec 25, then, like presents of yore placed under the tree, decked out in shiny paper and an interesting bow, we will pick it up and give it a shake.

And akin to those presents, when shaken it will make a fragile and sad noise, as it breaks into a million pieces.

Of course, at that point, we would hurriedly swap the name tags over, place it back under the tree, and walk away trying to look all innocent :shock:

Either that, or EA are hurriedly re-writing because someone in here was too close with their prediction :lol:
  • fizzbin71825
    234 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    For my 100th post:

033b8d13-32b0-4b49-a310-b3c13e62b2f6_zpsefa6d330.jpg
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited December 2013
    My money is on the update coming next week.
    They probably used.this week's episode tie in as a delay, maybe either because the Xmas programming is taking longer then they though or its going to be a really big 1
  • TapNDatSprngfld
    494 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Yeah , I think they probably need more time , too.
  • WaLkiNoNwAtErR
    397 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Halloween happened very early in October and lasted well into November so I don't think they care to much about length. Plus Halloween is later in the month then Christmas so it would make sense to get the Christmas update out at the same time if not earlier then Halloween. Just a thought. But they're gonna do it how they want. If its not out tonight then I guess next week it will be
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    We look like a bunch of children waiting to open their gifts on Christmas eve.

This is not coming fast enough right ? :mrgreen:

And here I am at the office, checking once in a while the forum since a few days, just to see if you guys got the long awaited Christmas update.

It will come, gotta be patient.... ^^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!