EA Forums - Banner

How Much Cash do You Earn per Day?

Prev13
$50k +/- with no "house farming".

Replies

• sandj_1234
    194 posts
    edited November 2012
    I earn about 60k+ but if i can i dont get any network problems i get easyily 75k-90k using house farms
  • Wait4lt
    196 posts
    edited November 2012
    I actually don't keep track....I would guess about 50-60k without farming
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Level 23, about $60k +/- without farming. I'd be making about 20% more if the Premium Item bonus was actually hooked up.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I really don't track this very closely at all, but I'd guess around $55-60K (no farming).
  • nsusaint
    91 posts
    edited November 2012
    I would say I earn 150k to 200k a day, but I am a farmer
  • BlindBandits
    26 posts
    edited November 2012
    I wish EA would add an option that takes in to account your houses, public buildings, characters, etc., and tells you how much you are worth.
  • MossB500
    22 posts
    edited November 2012
    ~150k with farming. Planning to store my farm after the next update. Should have a couple million with a decent size plot.
  • feelin_irie_685
    151 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm at 65.00-70.00k per day and this is with relatively few houses, certainly not a farm, but many visits and attempting to run 12 hour tasks at night and mostly one hour tasks during the day always attempting to keep my dirty little **** working on something. I too would greatly benefit from the many premium items which i purchased under the guise of they're functioning as advertised, as we all know this is not the case.

I'm at level 21 currently with my most recent building (currently under construction) being Skip's Diner. I'm quite close to level 23 which is exciting to me as I'll get all those terrific decorations soon! The pylon, see saw, chairs all that jazz.

It seems every few days my daily intake increases nearly 5-7k USD.

:P awesome!
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited November 2012
    I really don't track this very closely at all, but I'd guess around $55-60K (no farming).
    I didn't track it either, but right at midnight last night I hit 207k and bought the post office, leaving me with less than $1k cash. I was worried that I wouldn't have money for Crabapple when I get the quest, so I built a spreadsheet with all the payouts for the characters' various length tasks and how often I sent each character on each task. Then I did the same for the buildings, estimating how often I am able to tap them.

The whole thing took about 2 hours, but was really interesting to see how much more profitable the characters are than the buildings (especially when sending them on tasks <4 hours), and which times of day are the most critical to play in order to maximize profitability of my town.

Getting rid of my house farms seemed to hurt my cash flow a lot, but in reality I can make plenty of profit without farming by sending characters on only short tasks. If I set alarms to wake up every hour overnight I could make even more... :D
  • ilovetrish
    54 posts
    edited November 2012
    Bummer I am level 20. No premium items and I make about 20-30k a day.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    dcline414 wrote:
    Based on how you typically play, how much cash do you earn per day, and where does it come from?

I earn around $80k per day based on the following:
      [li]Visiting Friends: $6k (100 friends at $48 each, plus cleaning graffiti) [/li] [li]Brown Houses: $12k (60 houses collected 30x daily at $7 each) [/li] [li]Purple Houses: $21k (45 houses collected 6x daily at $79 each) [/li] [li]Other Buildings: $11k [/li] [li]Character Tasks: $30k (23 characters + 2 premium; 6x 1 hr, 2x 4 hr, 1x 8 hr each) [/li]
    I am eager to see how others compare!

Wow..thats a hell of a lot... I think im around 20k
    Is there anyone out there?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I would say I can rake in about 60k+ a day. No farming
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited November 2012
    I make around 50-60k. No house farming. I'm home right now so I do one hour tasks. But my income will drop in the new year when I go back to work.
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited November 2012
    Roonil2 wrote:
    I make around 50-60k. No house farming. I'm home right now so I do one hour tasks. But my income will drop in the new year when I go back to work.
    Well, hopefully just your GAME income, not your ACTUAL income!
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Haven't got a clue.
    However I know it took just short of three hours of 3 days to get the post office at 207k.
    That would then be estimated 70k per day.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Happycarlton
    196 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I make around $90-$120k per day with premium characters and multiple houses of 69 white, 25 blue, 15 purple ( by the way I don't consider I am not a true house farmer as I have a well laid out town and each house fronts onto a street and not crammed right next to each other).
    The amount of money earns depends on time available - I never really do 1 hour tasks, 4-6 on weekends and 12 hours when working.

I also have a spreadhseet which I have kept from the beginning of the game - I have spent $2.22M on land 8 rows x 11 columns + 1 square on row 9, $1.84M on buildings and $200k on decorations including thanksgiving stuff.

Been playing for 55 days and thus must have made about $4.3M in total revenue (taking into account cash on hand).
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited November 2012
    already of 100k
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited November 2012
    I think it is between 50.000 - 55.000.
  • kirbypcat
    19 posts
    edited November 2012
    Not enough! I feel like I'm constantly scrimping and saving to buy things.

This is the first time I've caught up to the game. Saving up some money in case an update is coming soon. I always seem to spend every penny on decking out my town.

KirbyPCat
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2012
    The past few days i have been kinda lazy setting one hour jobs.. But i usually get about 20k from the 1hr jobs,about 30k from the 12hr jobs when i go to sleep and about 20k from the buildings.. Woud be ALOT more if the bonus thing worked..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.