EA Forums - Banner

Why did you first visit this forum?

Prev1
I needed friends during Christmas last year.

Replies

• fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had a bad case of the Harpies.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I found it during a google search when doing the forever long krabapple apt quest line since back then you had to complete all if it before moving on and I had doubts I would ever get through it. I found the walk through and realized I was on the right track. Then I realized I needed friends.
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Little did you know that a year later you would be moderating the forum... 8)
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited December 2013
    I think it was during an episode tied-in event, Lisa said something ingame about visiting the forum..
    If she hadn't, I would have probably never thought about it.
    I was getting my friends from the Google Play Store comments before ^^
  • johnny50373
    2767 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    i was trying to find ways to get donuts and found the site. that was in april of this year. so... does anyone know how to get free donuts? jk
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    antpants7 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Little did you know that a year later you would be moderating the forum... 8)

He WAS a moderator. That's why he needed friends. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited December 2013
    ^^ :mrgreen: Same here. I found the Jebediah statue + 10 donuts through a quick google search. So I thought, "surely people in this forum will know loads of tricks for free donuts". I've never looked back.

For reference there are a few ways to get free donuts- though, they are awfully tedious and not worth the (low) payout IMO :roll:
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited December 2013
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    I think it was during an episode tied-in event, Lisa said something ingame about visiting the forum..
    If she hadn't, I would have probably never thought about it.
    I was getting my friends from the Google Play Store comments before ^^

This.

Ooh, there are forums?
    And now I have the Jebediah statue, ~85 neighbors, and umpty-million Squidport tiles. Also, my iPad now autocompletes 'Squidport'.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited December 2013
    I was looking for walk throughs and wanted to figure out how to get the Jebediah statue. Once I made my way over I saw threads for Halloween friends, I realized I had like 5 lol. I've been visiting since
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Needed friends for Whacking Day.....that's when I started playing
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited December 2013
    I had to find people to scam eggs off for whacking day. Good times!
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I had a question but now that I think of it I have met some really great forum members and it's a very fun place
  • lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

You can check out any time you like but . . .

You can never leave! :twisted: Muahahahahahahahaha!

• lisaseviltwin
    207 posts
    edited December 2013
    As much as it pains me to have to say this :roll: I kinda have to credit Josh with getting me hooked on this forum. :shock:

Being a person who likes research, I'd searched a lot for tricks & tips on TSTO, but hadn't adopted a TSTO home until the JoshJeerer line in the game. I knew whomever that was, they had to be in the official EA forum & sure enough, there was a thread by JoshSherer complaining about the update. :thumbup:

What was awesome was that another forum member informed him he was shouted out in the game. It was fun seeing his reaction & that of everyone else. From there, I was hooked. 8)

That's how I learned of the Great & Powerful SpAnser, too, come to think of it. :wink:

Before that, I got my friends (only because TSTO forced me to be social - gah!) from the game reviews on Google Play.

Nowadays, I have a much classier group of friends. :lol::wink: [insert Barney Burp sound here]
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Stood on a forum corner, begging for friends...
  • ashertye450
    77 posts
    edited December 2013
    Needed friends for Halloween goo. Was also interested in seeing others design ideas.
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited December 2013
    fastdan1 wrote:

Those were bad days indeed. Every time the donut stops spinning I cringe thinking of that awful harp. :evil: :evil:
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    dgwglenn wrote:
    fastdan1 wrote:

Those were bad days indeed. Every time the donut stops spinning I cringe thinking of that awful harp. :evil: :evil:
    ahh that was terrible. Luckily a kind women offered to sort my town out. Cus the new iPhone (at the time) managed to fix it. I was tearing my hair out as I couldn't get into my game to play the update lol. But I managed to have a day or too of the update lol.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited December 2013
    After my appendicitis operation, I was bored in the hospital, and when there weren't anymore snakes to tap (whacking day) I searchd tapped out and found out this forum.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    As much as it pains me to have to say this :roll: I kinda have to credit Josh with getting me hooked on this forum. :shock:

Being a person who likes research, I'd searched a lot for tricks & tips on TSTO, but hadn't adopted a TSTO home until the JoshJeerer line in the game. I knew whomever that was, they had to be in the official EA forum & sure enough, there was a thread by JoshSherer complaining about the update. :thumbup:

What was awesome was that another forum member informed him he was shouted out in the game. It was fun seeing his reaction & that of everyone else. From there, I was hooked. 8)

That's how I learned of the Great & Powerful SpAnser, too, come to think of it. :wink:

Before that, I got my friends (only because TSTO forced me to be social - gah!) from the game reviews
    Nowadays, I have a much classier group of friends. :lol::wink: [insert Barney Burp sound here]

Yep, pretty much. All I wanted to know was who this Josh guy was. But then I realized I was learning the game here!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!