EA Forums - Banner

My dear neighbors

Interesting. Another of my iDevice friends was having trouble visiting friends earlier in the week. Good luck!

Replies

• davedev10
    64 posts
    edited December 2013
    kungpao214 wrote:
    What the heck everyone else is posting this in GD

I'm having issues with my ipad! I whenever i visit my neighbors, it tells me I have 3 tasks available but I can't see anything! I see the town and everyone running round as if I don't have any tasks but there's nothing to tap. Out of curiosity, I tapped on a building that I know can be graffiti'd and it graffiti'd it. So far I've reset my task manager, & restarted my device. Stay tuned! I'm working on it. Thanks!!

(BTW, this started last night when the game crashed over and over and over again. Very frustrating)

So what you are saying is you are spraying all you neighbours building lol :roll:
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    lol no. it was just the one building I tested to see what would happen. I tapped on Ch6 first but that didn't do anything.

Also, I had noticed the last time i logged in that when i went to move something, in my SF, all my grass turned white and some of my task icons disappeared. Definitely lots of signs that it was a bout to flake out majorly.

I'm in the middle of an ios update that I had been putting off for a while but i'm at work so i really should be y'know working lol
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    That sounds weird Kp, maybe try deleting and redownloading the app.....
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    it's my ipad. I just got a minute and tried my phone and it works.
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    Do you get that annoying "your other device didn't save your game" yadda yadda yadda when you switched devices? I don't see how my devices never save my game, but every time I switch I get that little pop up. You might have to have both devices with you, open the game on one but don't log in, then open the game on the other again don't log in, and then log in on the iPad.

Without knowing what you do for work, my advice is to just make it look like you're working. If I needed a break and wanted to be left alone, I would just stack a bunch of files on my desk, have a pain in the **** account open on the computer and mutter under my breath every time someone walked over. It's amazing how quickly people turn around if they suspect you might ask them for help. :)

Oh and you can spray paint my buildings any time. I'm not picky.
  • Arlandria606
    519 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wait, all your grass turned white? White like snow? Snow like Christmas? Like the CHRISTMAS UPDATE IS HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

Trollface.jpeg
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    Wait, all your grass turned white? White like snow? Snow like Christmas? Like the CHRISTMAS UPDATE IS HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

You guys don't have a Christmas button? Just use the crosshairs to look for it and it'll be there.

HAHA Leilani2013, Unfortunately I can't do that. I do plumbing design so my PC screen is in constant flux. I suppose there's always the "Bathroom break" haha.

I find that If I don't go back to my springfield before closing the app, I get the other device save error. So I try to go back home before closing out.

Course.. itunes crashed on me mid update so it wiped my ipad and is SLOWLY restoring all my apps now. Stupid update.
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited December 2013
    It worked! Finally after about 4.5 hours of updating my ipad and restoring it everything is finally back in order!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Do you get that annoying "your other device didn't save your game" yadda yadda yadda when you switched devices? I don't see how my devices never save my game, but every time I switch I get that little pop up. You might have to have both devices with you, open the game on one but don't log in, then open the game on the other again don't log in, and then log in on the iPad.

Without knowing what you do for work, my advice is to just make it look like you're working. If I needed a break and wanted to be left alone, I would just stack a bunch of files on my desk, have a pain in the **** account open on the computer and mutter under my breath every time someone walked over. It's amazing how quickly people turn around if they suspect you might ask them for help. :)

Oh and you can spray paint my buildings any time. I'm not picky.

Husband is a high school teacher. The easiest way for him to check in on TSTO would be to pause his lecture for a moment and ask his students if one of them wouldn't mind interrupting whatever game they're playing on their android at that moment, so he could borrow it for a few seconds. He'd need to promise not to hog it, of course. And they'd probably demand some extra credit points for being so gracious. (I bet you think I'm joking.). :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited December 2013
    Lol. Five bonus points on the next test to the first student that lets me borrow their phone. I would have done it when I was in high school except we were still working with chalk and slate.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.