EA Forums - Banner

Replies

• HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    Me too, welcome to the forum, look at the threads that are already there before making a new one.

facepalm.jpg
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    You are joking with this post right.
    You don't even have to do a search for this topic.
    Just look at the first page and at least half the post are this very topic.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i think Mr Dalton needs to kick sum **** :lol::wink:

Awesome town by the way Maxx! :mrgreen:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Thanks. I try to make it nice. I don't spend money on donuts so you can see the lack of premiums.
    Did you start a new town with your new username or something or are you in the middle of a redesign? Seems to have a lot if empty spaces and some things done up awesome.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    Maybe if we all clear the pumpkins from our Springfields the Christmas update will come.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Thanks. I try to make it nice. I don't spend money on donuts so you can see the lack of premiums.
    Did you start a new town with your new username or something or are you in the middle of a redesign? Seems to have a lot if empty spaces and some things done up awesome.
    yeah but your town looks awesome and and squished lol

No same town. I started a redesigns in June and ermm...yeah never got round to finishing it :lol: It's all in storage at the moment lol. But I. Not happy with my town so I might have to redesign what iv done lol :lol:
  • jacobjdevore
    387 posts
    edited December 2013
    Negged.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

No same town. I started a redesigns in June and ermm...yeah never got round to finishing it :lol: It's all in storage at the moment lol. But I. Not happy with my town so I might have to redesign what iv done lol :lol:

I try to give as much space as possible to my buildings with parking lot sizes that make sense for the building they are for but I can see the land running out soon and I don't have many premium buildings. My park is full of random things that I haven't figured out what to do with yet. My forest area is far from complete as well. It seems like I will never be done but its ok I enjoy it.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Um sky I wanna be neighbors again!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited December 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

I try to give as much space as possible to my buildings with parking lot sizes that make sense for the building they are for but I can see the land running out soon and I don't have many premium buildings. My park is full of random things that I haven't figured out what to do with yet. My forest area is far from complete as well. It seems like I will never be done but its ok I enjoy it.
    yeah I love to give space to my building too but sadly I run out of space :(. I think you Forrest is looking really good. Ur mixing up your trees equally :thumbup: I should give my town more lovin :lol:

@ Jen. Your more than welcome to drop me an invite. But it's a bombs I'm warning you now :lol:
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    lulu6973 wrote:
    When is the Christnas update coming? Can't wait!

Can u PLEASE check the forum before u start a topic that has already been started a 125 times???
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.