EA Forums - Banner

The Funzo solution

I have all 3 Funzos & I like them

We need for them to release Kid First Industries with Jim Hope

They also need to release Gary Coleman as a playable character since he's the security guard for that building. Give him a joint task that shows him destroying a funzo.

Even Lindsey Neagle can have a task there since she was an associate.

Kid_first_industries.PNG

Replies

• Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    I believe if you soak your Funzos in a salt water solution you get more for your buck. I have mine at Cletus' Farm getting pickled as I write this... They should be ready right when I harvest my next crop of GMO Moonshine.
  • LillyLove13
    75 posts
    edited December 2013
    I like my funzo but it doesn't bother me having things wandering about I'm sure not everyone feels that way I keep everything out!
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited December 2013
    I rarely even see them in my town, actually forget about them.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    All of the funzos are quite happily walk around my Springfield since they became available from day one.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited December 2013
    They actually made a toy funzo. Here's a photo of one.

bPZdn3Sl.jpg
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited December 2013
    I do not have any of the funzo's, as they are scary as #%&^. BUT if you could burn them in the tire fire, I would at least buy one, possibly all.
  • jonas_alexan
    325 posts
    edited December 2013
    I preferred the name 'Attila the Fun'.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited December 2013

They also need to release Gary Coleman as a playable character since he's the security guard for that building. Give him a joint task that shows him destroying a funzo.

Kid_first_industries.PNG

Could the Kids First Secret Headquarters be the secret from the upcoming episode and the tie in that leads up to Christmas??
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013

Kid_first_industries.PNG
    doubt we'll ever see gary coleman...well since he's dead..you know
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited December 2013

True. On top of the fact that he's a celebrity. But it would be a nice way to pay tribute to him.

I mean we do have Abraham Lincoln walking around our towns and he's been dead for 145 years
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited December 2013

True. On top of the fact that he's a celebrity. But it would be a nice way to pay tribute to him.

I mean we do have Abraham Lincoln walking around our towns and he's been dead for 145 years[/quote
    true i would love celebrity in TSTO and tbh im sure we will eventually,they will run out of idea's at some point. but dunno he wouldnt have any voice i asume so would be abit meh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!